BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Madelyn R.
Feels nice on my lips, but doesn't seem to last very long. I find myself reapplying regularly. I like the choice of flavors, I usually go with the classic cherry.
Emily L.
I am that girl that cannot live without her ChapStick. I am constantly applying it. It keeps my lips hydrated and oh so smooth! I always buy them in bulk just in case I lose one. I love that it has SPF in it to protect my lips from the sun! This is the one product I would go crazy without !!
Rachael H.
I love this chap stick. Other brands either dry my lips out or make them feel greasy. I can use this in the morning and feel moisturized all day. I get these in my stocking every year.
Yarelly C.
Simpsonville
Never fails. I am happy with this chapstick. Keeps my lips moisturizer. I use it everyday. I have one at work, in my car, in my purse, at home. It’s always the one I always reach for.
Monisha M.
This chapstick is very moisturizing. It’s not glossy but it give you that light shine. It is long lasting if you don’t eat much greasy food. I would buy it again.
Christina P.
Topeka, KS
Tried this during the Thanksgiving season. Moisturized my lips nicely, protected them against the cold november winds! I wasn't the biggest fan of the pumpkin scent, but it was not too overpowering to the point that I wanted to stop using the chapstick. It was alright, a cutesy thing to get if you love Thanksgiving.
Denise K.
They all have the great flavor, it’s not the best product for really chapped lips. I do put it on under my lipstick, it keeps my lips softer and gives a good base.
brianna h.
using this chapstick && a few others saved my lips life ! ill put the chapstick on before going to sleep && it is just like i got brand new lops from how soft && hydrated they are! ChapStick® 100% Natural Lip Butter* Botanical Medley
Rachel F.
I know this is the original, ubiquitous chap stick that everyone has used at least once in their lives. I feel almost guilty that I dislike it so much, but that's just how it is.
It's overly waxy without being moisturizing, and the flavor/scent is grossly synthetic.
It's not like I would die before using it, but there are a zillion other things I would rather use.
Mariah R.
Every morning while I'm getting ready for the day and doing my makeup, I swipe on an application of ChapStick. I use it during every season, and I keep a tub in my purse at all times. It perfectly moisturizes my lips and if I choose to wear lipstick, it's always a smoother application. Must-have for everyone.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?