ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Such a great Chap Stick for the money! Makes my lips super smooth and keeps them from getting even more chapped. This kind smells so good and it doesnt taste nasty if you get some in your mouth!
This was the lip product I was raise on. The cherry flavor and all. There was always a tube of this laying around and was the first thing we went to when the weather got colder or our lips felt dry. It works amazingly and taste great. I still resort to this brand often.
I haven't used these chap sticks in a while but I love the cherry flavor. It's probably the only flavor I can remember that I've tried before. It's not so pricy as far as I can remember. It's a good deal.
My most loved flavor is the watermelon. I generally put on the watermelon balm before I do my cosmetics. I have been doing this for over a year and the watermelon tube is the primary container of chapstick I have ever completed in my life. Cherished the odor to such an extent! It helped me to remember watermelon bubble gum! Made my lips so delicate and noticed incredible!
Love it. I love that it keeps my lips smooth and I dont have to keep reapplying. I keep on at my desk and in my car. I dont go anywhere without it. It last pretty much half way through the day. I would definitely recommend it
This is by far my favorite lip balm ever. it is very effective and smooth on your lips. the packaging is pretty normal. the taste of the lip balm is surely good. there is not really anything else to it, but that it does wonders for my lips. i highly recommend.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos