BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Such a great Chap Stick for the money! Makes my lips super smooth and keeps them from getting even more chapped. This kind smells so good and it doesnt taste nasty if you get some in your mouth!
Amanda S.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This was the lip product I was raise on. The cherry flavor and all. There was always a tube of this laying around and was the first thing we went to when the weather got colder or our lips felt dry. It works amazingly and taste great. I still resort to this brand often.
Madison B.
Wakeman
Purchased at: Walmart
A classic for everyday use! I put this on either with no lipstick/gloss at all, or as a base for further lip products. Love the smell and it always makes my lips so smooth. You can never go wrong with classic cherry chapstick!
Brianna M.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
The normal chapstick lip balm allows for my lips to be soft and supple without using any harsh ingredients to do so. The product is effective and the packaging allows for you to keep it wherever you are because it is so small.
Miss A.
I haven't used these chap sticks in a while but I love the cherry flavor. It's probably the only flavor I can remember that I've tried before. It's not so pricy as far as I can remember. It's a good deal.
🎀Demi M.
My most loved flavor is the watermelon. I generally put on the watermelon balm before I do my cosmetics. I have been doing this for over a year and the watermelon tube is the primary container of chapstick I have ever completed in my life. Cherished the odor to such an extent! It helped me to remember watermelon bubble gum! Made my lips so delicate and noticed incredible!
Tiffany P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just needs more moisture. My lips were still dry after using it for only a week. I still have a pack at home. It was very disappointing. Didn’t meet expectations. I would still recommend chapstick products to everyone I know.
Heather M.
Howell, NJ
Love it. I love that it keeps my lips smooth and I dont have to keep reapplying. I keep on at my desk and in my car. I dont go anywhere without it. It last pretty much half way through the day. I would definitely recommend it
Laina R.
Harrison, OH
This is by far my favorite lip balm ever. it is very effective and smooth on your lips. the packaging is pretty normal. the taste of the lip balm is surely good. there is not really anything else to it, but that it does wonders for my lips. i highly recommend.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Blistex Fruit Smoothies Lip Balm SPF 15 ❤️❤️ I live chapstick. It goes on smooth and leaves my lips soft and hydrated. Some lip balms feel like you put it on and it wears off in no time but this doesn't. It's a product I always have in hand. Always. 😀😀
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?