BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I really dont like Chapstick brand lipbalms. The scents are amazing, but I find these last about 5 minutes before my lips become dry again. I honestly think this brand is the worst lip balm I have ever used. I hate it becuase the flavors are so great, but sometimes the truth hurts. Im surprised the rating is so high on the brand. I have talked to several people that feel the same way I do. Come to think of it, I dont think I personally know anyone that actually likes the way this brand performs.
Yvette R.
ChapStick is so handy! I love this stuff. It's not expensive at all. Easy to travel with & keep in a small bag. This keeps my lips hydrated without over doing it & the scent isn't over powering as well. It's very easy. I'll always buy this product and I always do. I honestly have this product in my purse right now. I recommend everyone own this product.
member-7e41ef6fe
Pt Charlotte, FL
I used to use this product as a child, because it was pretty much the only lip moisturizing product that my mother bought. I've always had a bad habit of biting my lips, and the only available lip balm products capable of long-lasting moisture out there are sparse. This balm isn't effective enough on my lizard-lips. I used it for about a month last year, loving the classic cherry smell, but I stopped when one day I visited home, my mother immediately telling me to put some chap stick on even though I was wearing this product...You know your chap-stick is officially not working when you are wearing it, and your own mother tells you to put some on...
Shan E.
ChapStick is such a classic lip balm and a necessity for the fall and winter. It is awesome at conditioning and protecting lips. I love that it comes in such a variety of flavors and scents. My favorite is pumpkin pie, which I bought in a three pack with cake batter and candy cane. If you can find that three pack it could be the perfect stocking stuffer!
frances m.
This lip moisturizer saved my life this week, after I went to the dentist I end up with a pretty bad laceration in the commissure of my lip which didn't allow me to open my mouth completely because of the healing process. I used this every single day and it moisturized it so well! and also helped to heal so fast and good. No scars and less than a week I am able to open my mouth with no pain. Prefer this version than the regular one which has a menthol like flavor! Best lip moisturizer ever
Faith S.
I really love this chapstick it makes my lips a soft red color and when I need a non simmering lip balm this is the one I go for it is so good for chapes lips too I love it
CJ A.
Chapstick is one those brands that's subtle iconic. It has been around so long that now when we need lip balm we'll ask it anyone has any "chapstick". I personally love the brand because it continues to deliver high quality products at affordable prices. Where other lip moisturization products like petroleum jelly can leave my lips feeling greasy, Chapstick lip balms always prevent chapped lips while avoiding leaving behind any greasy residue. Not to mention all the fun flavors!
Crystal P.
Modesto, CA
Cherry Chapstick has to be one of my all time favorite products. It's such a classic and staple in my collection. It's moisturizing and keeps my lips hydrated all day. The scent gives me so much nostalgia from being a little girl. My mom used to buy this for me all the time and I have been repurchasing this item myself for over fifteen years! Love it!
Maggie S.
Chapstick makes excellent products! Although I recently got a 3-in-1 moisture one that feels gritty, that doesn't change my mind at all because it's the first time in all my years of using Chapstick that something like this has happened. My favorite is the raspberry creme one. I always go back to Chapstick when nothing else is working, and it works every time. Unlike Carmex, Chapstick doesn't have the drying ingredient salysylic acid, which makes the condition of your lips worse over time.
Rebecca B.
Brandon, MS
By far the best chapstick that I’ve used! I️ got it at Walgreens and it has last me for the longest time! Packaging was great and it’s super easy to apply! Just stick it in your purse and you’re good to go!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?