ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Ok so I like this brand but I think it need work. No I didn't meet my expectations. I don't know what that is supposed to mean. But it's isn't long lasting. I would if they like smelling the chapstick!
This pack of chapsticks was definitely worth it because it works so good, it is very moisturizing and it is a very good deal I would totally buy this again and I definitely recommend it to anyone else
I don't ever use anything but ChapStick. I love it so much and it keeps your lips really soft & it prevents your lips from being chapped. I recommend this product to anybody.
I love that these ChapSticks come in a variety of flavors that match my moods. The product is smooth and runs perfectly on your lips. You do have to continue to reapply but application is a twist away!
always have one on hand or with me in my bag to keep my lips hydrated especially in the summer because your lips can get so dry and it's very cheap and you can get it at any store which is convenient
Love that this has spf. Always in my beach bag and my everyday bags. The classic or mint flavor is my favorite. They always last long and feel the instant relief of dry cracked lips!! Would recommend
I love the original cherry flavor and smell. The packaging is always nice and tight so you know it hasn't been used. I will continue to use chapstick because it has a good value and is not expensive.
I personally love this chapstick it make my lips feel alive and it very smooth to apply. It very easy to care and comes in different smells. It cheap not to expensive.
I use chapstick brand exclusively for lip care. I feel like they moisturize the best and don't leave a gross aftertaste on your tongue. I prefer these because they smell so good. Perfect for summer.
I love using the chapsticks before I apply lip liners or lipstick. It makes the product look smooth and better. It's long lasting and a great value. It tastes good as well! I definitely recommend it.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos