ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I always keep the chapsticks at hand. They do provide immediate relief to chapped lips, but sometimes I question whether they are helping with a long term solution.
I love chapstick and always have! I remember I even went through a phase where I was like totally obsessed with them and needed to go out and buy every available flavor and color and scent out on the market XD. Anyways, I love them because they come in several varieties for people which makes it convenient. Whether you are picky on the scent, the flavor, or with what you want your lip balm to do, Chapstick has it all for you. They have some with more spf than others, some with more focus on moisture, etc. They are so handy and a great product that you can trust!
Product was okay, wish I didn't have to reapply so much. Good value on the product though, this would be my pick if I needed something on my lips when I've left my lipstick home.
Good product that leaves lips soft and smooth, I recommend this product to everyone who desires better lips. Long lasting, with a good sent and the best part is that it is super cheap.
Chapstick should be a staple for everyone. It's the cheapest way to keep lips moisturized. Not to mention the cheapest method. (There are even SPF options.) My absolute fave is Pumpkin Pie. It smells and tastes delicious. I keep one in my bag & one on my nightstand. I never get dry lips. You can also use Chapstick in a pinch for dry or cracked hands knuckles. Cheap, easily accessible & effective. I'm never without a tube.
These have been my favorite chapsticks for 10+ years! I keep one in my bag, at work, and my work bag. So easy to apply and use! ChapStick® Tropical Paradise Collection Lip Balm Variety Pack
This chapstick is great but sometimes a little hard. It's not pricey and It is easy to find at stores.It comes in cool bright packaging. I bought this product at cvs. I would recommend this to everyone.
I love the way it feels but I don't like that it cakes on my lips. It gets a bit sticky but i love the scent and it helps my lips from being chapped a little bit.
I love this Chapstick it honestly on chaps my lips but you do need to keep reapplying it to actually see a result I always keep this in my bag and in my make up drawers I have like three of these you honestly don't even need to use this just a dry lips your lips can be soft and you can honestly still use it
One of the very first lip moisturizing products I've purchased and it's very soft and affordable! My friends and I used this product a lot in our high school days
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos