ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I have at least 10 of these all in different flavors! My favorite one is sugar cookie! 😻 I think it’s seasonal so it only comes around winter time but it smells amazing! I also have many other ones they make my lips absolutely soft instantly! And, smell amazing!
I love this product very much and i highly recommend it ! Its affordable and has a good smell to it!! It doesnt wear off fast and they never fail to disappoint me!!
I love chapstick and always have! I remember I even went through a phase where I was like totally obsessed with them and needed to go out and buy every available flavor and color and scent out on the market XD. Anyways, I love them because they come in several varieties for people which makes it convenient. Whether you are picky on the scent, the flavor, or with what you want your lip balm to do, Chapstick has it all for you. They have some with more spf than others, some with more focus on moisture, etc. They are so handy and a great product that you can trust!
I only like these because of the smell and feel. These don't heal my chapped lips at all, but they do feel very comfortable and I always buy the yummy limited edition flavors because I like the way they feel on the lips. If you are in need of something to repair your chapped lips, I wouldn't recommend this but if you are like me and love the fruity smell and feel then you will probably really like these!
So far they have been good. I still all three they last for awhile. My children seem to enjoy the smell of them that is plus. Keeps my lifts soft and not chapped.
Super hydrating and fits in your purse or pockets very easily. It helps moisturize my lips and doesn't cost a ton of money. Best of all? You can just pick it up at your local drugstore.
Here is a tube of chapstick that is in every nook and cranny of my house, car and purse. 100s of flavors and smells and purposes to choose from. Works like a charm!
This product is very rejuvenating and easy to use. It's small and simple so it's great for trips and on the go! Small enough to put in my purse or my pocket! Chapstick saves my live! I love it and will always buy it
Best chapstick I've ever had , I love it! Have been using this chapstick for years now and it doesn't disappoint me , such a cute packaging to it and it's super easy to apply will definitely keep buying this product!
I always keep the chapsticks at hand. They do provide immediate relief to chapped lips, but sometimes I question whether they are helping with a long term solution.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos