ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is one of the most reliable chap sticks that I have ever used. Normally I would used carmex but I would be self conscious about how glossy my lips would look. I love how it goes right in and doesn't even leave a mess.
Classic and dependable! Always affordable and works great - I don't like using lip colors, rather just moisturizing for my lips, and you can't go wrong with ChapStick!!
I feel like you just can’t go wrong with chapsticks first of all they are inexpensive usually going from $1.00 to $1.50. I’ve but these so many times I’ve officially lost count and will definitely continue purchasing this.
An oldie but a goodie. It doesn’t last very long on the lips so you do have to keep applying. I don’t think it has a lot of “healing power” compared to other products.
Chapstick is great it really works fast when I have chapped lips I use it for 3-4 days straight and it bring the moister right back to my lips. I love the cherry flavor
I live for classic chapstick! I can always depend on chapstick for keeping my lips completely hydrated. I love that they come up with special editions for the holidays
ChapStick brand lip balm is most definitely my favorite! I carry one everywhere I go, and make sure I have backups for just-in-case. I regularly use this throughout the day, and my lips are always soft and moisturized. I've tried other lip balms and none of them even compared to ChapStick in my opinion. I always use the Moisturizer Original (blue tube) which doesn't really have much of a scent, so it is a nice, neutral flavor. Typically I buy the 3 pack (sometimes you can find one with an extra 4th bonus tube!) which is a good value, seeing as one tube lasts a month or two.
Best thing since sliced bread lol me and my husband don't go without this Chapstick in our pockets summer and winter protection from the sun and the cold love it😘✌️
Favorite lip products ever. Does not dry my mouth out or make my lips feel weird. I like the way it smells and tastes as well. Reasonable on pricing. Glides on nicely.
Who doesn't love chap stick? I keep a stick everywhere...my purse, my car, my desk, my nightstand, the kitchen drawer, next to the tv. I love how it makes my lips feel.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos