ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I liked this product because it was hydrating. It's also not expensive. Compared to lip balms you might buy at Sephora. The packaging is good. It lasts me about 6 months if I don't lose it before then. I would buy this product again.
I liked the product but it wasn't great. I tried to eat it but it didn't taste good. It's very simple to use and the smell is nice but is it really worth it if the taste isn't amazeballs??! Unless you don't eat chap stick don't order
Great chapstick one I always use ! And at a great price . I buy mine at Walmart or any gas station very easy to come back and very good product for you money . I would recommend this to others especially ones who want to save money .
Classic Chapstick. My go to always. Always satisfied. Great price - very affordable. Very easy to apply and use. Lasts a while. Repeatedly use this for the past 10 years. Highly reccomend to others.
Makes my lips feel great wish their was more flavors! I love that they have three in a package very wonderful never leave the house with out them. My kids injoy them as well
I grew up with this brand of chapstick and I have rarely bought any other lip balm. I love the basic chapstick, as it lasts for hours and most of them now come with sunscreen. As an active woman who loves spending most of my time outdoors my lips get exposed to wind, sun, cold, and water and chapstick holds up through it all. I always have a stick on me, in the car, in my purse, in the boat. It goes everywhere I go and it's the one few lip products that doesn't completely melt in the heat. A definite must when being outdoors.
I like how it helps keep your lips nice and smooth. The packaging is pretty good, not really that cute. But it was simple. It did meet my expectations but didn't go over it. I bought it from walmart
I give it a 3 star because the price is good. The only thing that irritates me is that I lose them and they’re so small. They make my lips dry a lot also. The scent smells a lot like what it’s suppose to be.
This lil balm is so moisturizing I have gone through so May tubes just this year because I tend to have very dry lips and it helps a lot! I highly recommend it to anyone who needs help with dry lips!
They smell and taste good but they feel like plastic and don't really sink into your skin all that well they kinda just feel like they are sitting there not doing anything
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos