BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Alisha S.
Bellingham
This is an OG that I think often gets over looked. It keeps lips super moist, smelling sweet and gives a subtle hint of pinky red. It is a perfect base under any drying lipstick.
Gentry P.
Loved how it made my lips feel. I personally love the flavors of it. My lips weren't chapped after I used this so it was a great product. I still use this brand constantly.
Tania C.
Imperial Bch, CA
Few lip balms actually moisturize the lips without leaving a greasy feeling afterwards and this is definitely one of them. You won't be disappointed. I love the smell too which isn't overwhelming and I believe I got mine for $.99.
Harley m.
frankfort, ky
These are great! Not only are they small to keep in my pocket while I host but they have the best flavors and keep my normally chapped lips feeling great! ❤ this product!
irene r.
Rio Hondo
These are my favored during the summer. Smells and feels great on my lips. Definitely gives me that summer vide and helps prevent my lips from getting irritated or sunburned
Tricia L.
Yuba City
This is a tried and true chapstick! I've used it for a long time! It does the job, and I can't complain! I carry it around everywhere with me! I definitely recommend it!
Angele H.
Ok so I originally bought this so I could make references to Katy Perry's song. I didn't expect to love it as much as I do. It tastes, smells, and feels soooooo perfect.
Taylor💕 B.
Although this product smells great, it didnt quite do the job for me. I prefer using it over the summer to get a softer feel rather than using it when my lips are chapped.
Claire V.
Provides a variety of flavors with the same great quality. I do not like the cherry, it has a cough syrup like taste. But they are all still moisturizing and spf packed. If you don't like one, then you have two more to choose from! Chapstick is a classic.
melissa k.
Brunswick, GA
i can never finish a tube, and that will not stop me from always having chapstick on my person at all times! always refreshing when you do not need the heavy duty products.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?