ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is an OG that I think often gets over looked. It keeps lips super moist, smelling sweet and gives a subtle hint of pinky red. It is a perfect base under any drying lipstick.
Loved how it made my lips feel. I personally love the flavors of it. My lips weren't chapped after I used this so it was a great product. I still use this brand constantly.
Few lip balms actually moisturize the lips without leaving a greasy feeling afterwards and this is definitely one of them. You won't be disappointed. I love the smell too which isn't overwhelming and I believe I got mine for $.99.
These are great! Not only are they small to keep in my pocket while I host but they have the best flavors and keep my normally chapped lips feeling great! ❤ this product!
These are my favored during the summer. Smells and feels great on my lips. Definitely gives me that summer vide and helps prevent my lips from getting irritated or sunburned
This is a tried and true chapstick! I've used it for a long time! It does the job, and I can't complain! I carry it around everywhere with me! I definitely recommend it!
Ok so I originally bought this so I could make references to Katy Perry's song. I didn't expect to love it as much as I do. It tastes, smells, and feels soooooo perfect.
Although this product smells great, it didnt quite do the job for me. I prefer using it over the summer to get a softer feel rather than using it when my lips are chapped.
Provides a variety of flavors with the same great quality. I do not like the cherry, it has a cough syrup like taste. But they are all still moisturizing and spf packed. If you don't like one, then you have two more to choose from! Chapstick is a classic.
i can never finish a tube, and that will not stop me from always having chapstick on my person at all times! always refreshing when you do not need the heavy duty products.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos