ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I like how it helps keep your lips nice and smooth. The packaging is pretty good, not really that cute. But it was simple. It did meet my expectations but didn't go over it. I bought it from walmart
I liked the product but it wasn't great. I tried to eat it but it didn't taste good. It's very simple to use and the smell is nice but is it really worth it if the taste isn't amazeballs??! Unless you don't eat chap stick don't order
Love this product! Consistently keeps your lips moisturized and it's scent, or flavor is not overwhelming. The cherry flavor even has a nice pinkish / red tint to it so it gives you a natural looking lip with a little pop of color!
This is an amazing Chapstick. I love the cherry flavor. It moisturizes your lips very well. You can get it from any drugstore even Walmart and target. It's a good value for the product. This is amazing I would definitely buy it again
Classic Chapstick. My go to always. Always satisfied. Great price - very affordable. Very easy to apply and use. Lasts a while. Repeatedly use this for the past 10 years. Highly reccomend to others.
I've used this product for years! I keep it in my bathroom, my purse, my car & in my desk. I literally have 4-5 of these around at any given time. It's my go-to lip product!
These are my favored during the summer. Smells and feels great on my lips. Definitely gives me that summer vide and helps prevent my lips from getting irritated or sunburned
This product is so good for the price. It moisturizers so well and I love the smell! It's also good when you want to add a little color to your lips without wearing lipstick.
Provides a variety of flavors with the same great quality. I do not like the cherry, it has a cough syrup like taste. But they are all still moisturizing and spf packed. If you don't like one, then you have two more to choose from! Chapstick is a classic.
My go to lip balm to keep my lips soft. It's super affordable and compact enough to keep anywhere. It leaves a light pink tint on the lips but can be worn under a lipstick.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos