ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Cheap product and will do the job for dry lips. It feels very waxy but it is effective. I tend to prefer the medicated ones as they seem to work a little better.
i really enjoy the different flavors for this chapstick and very affordable as well which is always a plus!! i have repurchased this product multiple times
I really like to use these because their is a verity of flavors to choose from and they work really good to help keep your lips soft and moist. We don't leave our house without them
Always have one of these in my car, on the vanity, and in my pocket when skiing. They're perfect for on the go and even hold up well in winter sports like figure skating and skiing
These Chapsticks smell so good ! They moisturize your lips very well ! This product is always in my bag especially near the time of winter because it is a good size and it fits in every spot you can think of !
Great pack and worth getting since they last. I recommend to anyone who hates dry crusty lips. Chapstick is handy and good it’s small so you can take it anywhere!
I have literally gone through so many tubes of this product! I have one in my purse, on my nightstand, my desk at work, pretty much anywhere I know I'm going to be!
My favorite since I was younger. It never lets me down, I can find it in every drugstore, and it lasts all season. Lightweight and doesn’t ruin my liquid lipstick. Highly recommend.
This chapstick helps moisturize your lips, leaving them nice and soft. This chapstick also has a nice fragrance to it that leaves a nice lasting scent. The price is pretty worth it.
I have tried other products, but I always return to the basic ChapStick Lip Balm in Cherry. The price is great and it really helps to keep my lips moisturized. I have even begun to use ChapStick on my daughter's lips when they start to become chapped or cracked. I love that you can find this product at pretty much any drug store or grocery store and that the formula is never changed. I keep one in my purse, my desk at work, and various places around my home so I am never without ChapStick.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos