ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This chapstick really helped heal my dry lips. I bought it at my local Walmart. It's cheap and very easy to use. There are so many different flavors and it was very hard to pick one. Cherry was my favorite and I would let recommend this to anyone.
Chapatick is one of the best chap sticks I've ever used. Really moisturizes your lips. You can get it in most stores. I've used this product many times. It is long lasting and doesn't were off easily. I will definitely be buying this product again.
if you ever need a quick touch up just do a quick application of this as it tends to take away dry skin on the lips . i highly recommend for people who like peppermint fruity flavored
I use the moisturizer one and it’s really nice and buttery. I think this was the first chapstick that I didn’t lose and I finished it. It smells really nice too.
This is a good chapstick. Keeps your lips moisturized for a good amount of time and doesn't chap your lips. It is very long lasting and cheap for a good chapstick. I would buy it again and recommend it as well.
This is one of my go-to chapsticks! I love it. I love the smell, it doesn't have an unpleasant taste, keeps my lips moisturized. Super simple, super effective!!!
This has been my all time favorite chapstick as long as I can remember. It always works without flaw, and I can always rely on it. I have these all over my house, in my purses, and in all of my cars. If you have never tried I would 100% recommend.
This Chapstick is so original and some moisturizing. I've been using the Chapstick for a long time now and it's my go to Chapstick I have it everywhere with me and it's just so great.
It is amazing. It applies smoothly onto your lips it also smells very nice the packaging is actually very pretty and I would recommend this product to everyone. It met my expectations
Cherry chapstick is all I will ever use. It keeps my lips from getting chapped and helps heal chapped lips. I love this product and it has continually met my expectations. I will continue to buy Cherry Chapstick
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos