ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
First of all wow they must have improved their formula since the 1990s it is so GOOD!! The natural lip bitter I have in grapefruit is my go to chapstick I love how natural it is and it is like a dupe for fresh cosmetics lip balm the other one I have in Key lime has a great flavor not too strong or too subtle just nice!! For a $1 these are so worth it and great stocking stuffers for the holidays 💕
Cheap product and will do the job for dry lips. It feels very waxy but it is effective. I tend to prefer the medicated ones as they seem to work a little better.
Only kind I will use! Love all the flavors and smells. They're so wonderful. The best that I have tried. Helps my lips stay in chapped. I just love it all around
Amazing!!! It’s a must have. Always on the go. And putting lipstick on top just makes it perfect unless you want a natural look then just wear them by themselves
This is so soft and it tastes just like the actual fruit it applies. One of my favorites because it's not too much product coming out neither less than you need.
I've been using this product for years. I love to pick one up when I'm in the store because I always seem to lose one. Keeps my lips hydrated. Not a pricey item.
This is a great on the go lip product, keep one in your purse, one in your car..etc. I also like to use it before I apply some lip sticks. I never leave the house without one in the winter. Overall great product.
I don't really like I only purchase when my lips are chapped to the point of white which is embarrassing so I will get because it's only 1$ and I have a better brand just not with me
Love this chapstick! Works so good for scrubbing all of the dead skin off of your lips, leaving you with smooth hydrated lips. Your lips are smooth the rest of the day. I bought mine at Walgreens for a good price and I would definitely buy it again.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos