BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Jules P.
Worked okay:) its just the average classic chapstick. It pretty much did what it was supposed to. Nothing life changing tho. Just make sure not to apply too much it'll leave and ring and it's not pretty. Not my favorite chapstick but it's not too bad
Elisa V.
Victoria
Love this one! It glides on smooth and keeps my lips hydrated. No pigment which I like and keeps my lips from getting dry and cracked. Never leave home without it.
Rita A.
This is my go to lip balm. Either this flavor or strawberry I have like 10 of them all around my house, car, in my purse. It's a must have at all time for me item.
MARY P.
Champaign
Just your basic chapstick. It works if I don't have anything else. It doesn't last too long, but the sent and feel is nice. It isn't mind blowing, but it's cheap.
Morgan M.
Fleming island
 Chapstick is always a good use for dry lips. You definitely have to keep applying so you can keep your lips moist. It helps from your lips becoming dry and cracked
Lorenza O.
Rubidoux
Long lasting it my opinion I love the original well I call this original because I grew up with cherry chapstick it's my on to go product to help prevent dry lips
Elizabeth G.
Cherry chapstick is good in the sense that the sent is delicious. But, I don't think that the texture is my favorite. I do still wear it because it is affordable and smells soooo good.
Samantha P.
Absolute favorite lip balm. The cherry flavor and scent is very mild. The color is sheer and natural looking. It really helps protect lips while keeping them smooth.
Amanda B.
El Paso, TX
Nice to have different flavors to choose from. I have to reapply often because it easily comes off. Functions as advertised I would like something a little thicker
Rehana F.
Stream wood
They are long lasting,keep your lips hydrated. I normally use the cherry flavor and I love how it smells.They glide on easily and one stick lasts like forever.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?