ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Worked okay:) its just the average classic chapstick. It pretty much did what it was supposed to. Nothing life changing tho. Just make sure not to apply too much it'll leave and ring and it's not pretty. Not my favorite chapstick but it's not too bad
Love this one! It glides on smooth and keeps my lips hydrated. No pigment which I like and keeps my lips from getting dry and cracked. Never leave home without it.
This is my go to lip balm. Either this flavor or strawberry I have like 10 of them all around my house, car, in my purse. It's a must have at all time for me item.
Just your basic chapstick. It works if I don't have anything else. It doesn't last too long, but the sent and feel is nice. It isn't mind blowing, but it's cheap.
Chapstick is always a good use for dry lips. You definitely have to keep applying so you can keep your lips moist. It helps from your lips becoming dry and cracked
Long lasting it my opinion I love the original well I call this original because I grew up with cherry chapstick it's my on to go product to help prevent dry lips
Cherry chapstick is good in the sense that the sent is delicious. But, I don't think that the texture is my favorite. I do still wear it because it is affordable and smells soooo good.
Absolute favorite lip balm. The cherry flavor and scent is very mild. The color is sheer and natural looking. It really helps protect lips while keeping them smooth.
Nice to have different flavors to choose from. I have to reapply often because it easily comes off. Functions as advertised I would like something a little thicker
They are long lasting,keep your lips hydrated. I normally use the cherry flavor and I love how it smells.They glide on easily and one stick lasts like forever.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos