ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Oh ChapStick, how I love you! I do not go a day without using my ChapStick, my lips just won't allow it. I have tried different flavors but have always been drawn to the classic, original. ChapStick ALWAYS keeps my lips so soft and moist! This is a must-have in my everyday routine. Thanks for always being a killer brand and staying true to what you say your product will do!
I LOVE this product! I can not live without my chapstick! They have so many great products to choose from and they always make my lips feel so good!! Plus, the price is great for such a great product!
This is awesome I love chapstick it’s really good to my lips in a repeat user I love buying it and keeping one just in case it’s so easy to use and apply to your lips and I would recommend to others who are looking for good lip things
live this as a staple everyday product. i hate my lips feeling dry so i always keep one of these on me for a quick fix. helps my lips feel moisturized for a while before i have to reapply again. and so cheap!
I have a lot of these Chapsticks lying around because my friends often give them to me. They’re not pricey and they’re pretty easy to carry around - however I don’t think they do much to prevent my lips from becoming chapped (their softening affect lasts shorter, in my experience, than other lip balms). However, I know many people love this product so you should definitely give it a try.
I have tried countless lip balms, but have been unable to find a product that works as well for me as Chapstick. My favorite is the Chapstick Classic, Original flavor, because when I apply anything flavored to my lips I end up licking my lips all day long. This stays on, moisturizes wonderfully, and instantly smooths dry, chapped lips. I keep at least one tube in me at all times.
This is the only chapstick I use. All others make my lips more chapped and peel! I love the smell and how it makes my lips feel. I’ve been using it for years and don’t plan to try anything different.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos