ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
My lips tend to get pretty dry and I have a habit of biting them. I usually don't mind using ChapStick since it's very decently priced. It does help keep my lips moist.
I loved it, because it has a good price, it is very practical the size, it has a very good flavor, it is not sticky, it has a little color and it looks very good and natural, I loved it
Simple easy, does the job. Great for an everyday lip balm to carry around your purse, car etc. If you have or get very dry lips this wouldn’t be the best product to create a huge difference.
I've bought chapstick products over the past years and I must say the cherry one is my all time favorite if I don't use lipstick this is something I always carry around
Cherry Chapstick is such a classic! There’s probably not a better chapstick out there because it’s silky smooth, coats your lips for hours, and treats chapped lips. I buy it again and again.
I may have used every flavor of chapstick known to man. These original chapsticks are one of my top picks. They apply easily and have incredible flavors. The flavors are good and they last a long time. they do moisturize very very well and leave your lips feeling great.
My favorite go-to. Although it’s pretty traditional, it’s popular for a reason. Always soothes my chapped lips and has a good variety of flavors to pick from if you want flavorful chapstick.
A classic product that is a sure win! The formula has always worked for me and smelled good! I get the lack of three just so I have multiples to put in different bags!
I love this chapstick!! I mean LOVE!! I been using it for years, I love how smooth it applies and moisturizing it is on the lips. Oh and the smell is amazing, main reason I keep repurchasing!
Have tried many lip products to help with my dry lips and this seems to work the best as an everyday treatment. Created a barrier against wind and low humidity in air.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos