ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I've bought chapstick products over the past years and I must say the cherry one is my all time favorite if I don't use lipstick this is something I always carry around
I loved it, because it has a good price, it is very practical the size, it has a very good flavor, it is not sticky, it has a little color and it looks very good and natural, I loved it
My go-to lil balm! It’s cheap, but does the job. I use it on flyaways sometimes and also as a moisturizer for dry spots on my hands. I have several tubes of this stuff!
Didn't see a huge difference but definitely helped moisturize and help keep my lips hydrated through the course of the day. The scent is very fruity and smells amazing.
Chapstick is my main thing, always gotta have some on me! This is my fave brand, because it's cheap & theres many flavors to choose from. Birthday Cake one is the best
Pretty good product works really nice this does not doesn't make too big of a difference but it really helps make my lips feel soft and hydrated I would recommend this.
I don't like how waxy chapstick is. It doesn't condition my lips and I don't like the smell of it. I wouldn't recommend it especially over other lip balms like blistex.
This is a great chapstick for every day use. The flavor is sweet but not too much. The price is great value. It’s smooth but needs to be reapplied multiple times a day.
very moisturizing when you have super dry lips. Smells and tastes good, easy to apply and use, also very inexpensive. definitely recommend! Bought mine from Walmart! :)
I have been using this brand of Chapstick for as long as I can remember. My children use it and now my grandchildren use it. The cherry is my personal favorite but I still love the original flavor. It always makes my lips feel soft and keeps them from drying out.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos