ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Flavors are good. Product is easy to apply and packaging is so adorable. It's a good texture but I can't say I would reach for this as much as I do my every day chapstick
Helped make my lips feel back to normal when they get dried out in the winter. Very good price for the broke uni student. You can basically buy them everywhere not hard to come by. Definitely would buy again because I need more.
It smells really good and leaves your lips really soft. It's really essay to apply and use it can fit anywhere i use this all the time when I need my lips to be soft and fresh it last really long
Love chapstick!! It's my go to for the winter & summer. I'll always be loyal to the Chapstick brand. Always a good price & they last a long time. Also comes with a variety of different flavored.
The OG go to Chapstick I love the cherry one cause like who doesn't but the mint one is so refreshing on the lips especially after a lip exfoliation scrub, love it I just hate how fast I lose them lol
Its an oldie but definitely a goodie! My whole family has always used this chapstick and I've passed the trend on to my child as well. Its affordable and keeps our lips moisturized all day long!
Great chapstick! Easy to find, priced well, lots of flavors or scents to choose from. Always has SPF in it to keep your lips from sunburn and helps protect from windburn.
My lips get VERY chapped and dry and flaky and this is a good product but, not as good for my lips. Still is a very good product, affordable and great for sensitive lips.
Original Chapstick brand lipbalm is my favorite. The cherry scent/flavor is just enough; Not overpowering, but not so subtle that you can't tell the intended flavor! I use my Chapstick every day, it applies so smoothly and evenly, and staying power is so great - I don't have to reapply 10 times a day unless I want to! Definitely a staple in my lip care, I've got a tube in each purse that I use, one in my car's cup holder, and one more in my makeup case! So dependable and affordable, I'll never give it up for all those fancy new $8 chapsticks out there!
This product is one of my favorite chapsticks. It moisturizes your lips and smells great, this product is easy to find at any local grocery/drug stores. I definitely would buy this product again.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos