ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Chapstick is my go to lip balm! It keeps my lips moisturized, is reasonably priced, and I love the flavors! Cherry and strawberry are my favorites! I wouldn’t use any other brand of lip balm ever again.
I'm a chapstick gal, I always need one on hand and these are small compact so that I can keep it in my purse or pocket. There very affordable and go on the lip well. Very effective and it smells great. I would definitely buy again. You can always have multiples stached around the house or in your car. I would highly recommend.
Purchased at: Target
The OG of lip balms. Unfortunately times have changed and this product hasn’t. It’s still has the same waxy feel and fake smell to it. Don’t get me wrong...I’m all for going down memory lane and using this product once in awhile. Its inexpensive so if you are looking for something to give to your kids because you are tired of them loosing your lip balm or messing yours up...give them this!!!
Classic Chapstick is a good old standby for somebody who doesn’t want to try something new and just want something that they know will work right. While Chapstick doesn’t offer the “glossy “look that a lot of other jelly based chopsticks do, it does the job at repairing your lips. I personally do not believe that original Chapstick goes above and beyond to do anything amazing but the product was as described and everybody likes the taste of cherry Chapstick.
This will always be my go to chapstick. Very soft and taste great lol. I personally would say it makes your lips soft and always heals cracked and dry lips. Not pricey at all and everyone should use it
Oh ChapStick, how I love you! I do not go a day without using my ChapStick, my lips just won't allow it. I have tried different flavors but have always been drawn to the classic, original. ChapStick ALWAYS keeps my lips so soft and moist! This is a must-have in my everyday routine. Thanks for always being a killer brand and staying true to what you say your product will do!
This is awesome I love chapstick it’s really good to my lips in a repeat user I love buying it and keeping one just in case it’s so easy to use and apply to your lips and I would recommend to others who are looking for good lip things
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos