BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Sarah G.
Sawyer
Great flavor, makes my lips feel soft and smooth after use. Last almost all day. I highly recommend this chapstick. Great product for a great price. I will forever use this brand and type of chapstick.
Maria O.
Detroit
This chap sticks are awesome they hydrate my lips as soon as I apply it. I use it everyday because I have really dry lips an I love the smell and the flavor. 🤘 I would totally recommend it to everyone
Rachel R.
Works ok. I do like the medicated version the most, it seems to help when my lips are REALLY chapped. I usually get this at Walmart or any drugstore. It's not pricey so it's a fairly good value.
♡🤘🏽 O.
Las Vegas
I use this all the time at work! And I work at a water park! Keep my lips super soft and keeps them really hydrated! I absolutely love this product I pick this out when I can!
Bailey Nicole T.
Colorado Springs
You're much better off buying Chap Ice. It's cheaper and actually moisturizes your lips. This chapstick feels kinda waxy or rubbery. I wasn't impressed with the smell either.
Salena G.
Newark, NY
I love this chapstick. It fits literally anywhere; purse, wallet, or back pocket. The smell is nice and not too overwhelming and the formula keeps your lips soft and kissable.
Niha A.
Great chapstick. But I swear by the Vaseline lip therapy. It works much better. This is a temporary solution to a chapped lips. Not a permanent one. That’s why I only gave it three stars.
Cindy o.
Anaheim, California
This is by far one of my favorite products that I love using for my lips. It works so good and the price is super affordable. I would recommend this if you have chapped lips.
Erin K.
Omaha
I've used this chapstick since I was a child. I'm 23 now and still think this chapstick is good. It smells good and gives your lips a subtle pink tint. Definitely met my expectations.
Natalie R.
Anthon
I use all different types of flavors and I don’t really have a favorite besides the candy cane because i like minty stuff. It’s easy to apply and they always smell good. I have one on me at all times.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?