ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Great flavor, makes my lips feel soft and smooth after use. Last almost all day. I highly recommend this chapstick. Great product for a great price. I will forever use this brand and type of chapstick.
This chap sticks are awesome they hydrate my lips as soon as I apply it. I use it everyday because I have really dry lips an I love the smell and the flavor. 🤘 I would totally recommend it to everyone
Works ok. I do like the medicated version the most, it seems to help when my lips are REALLY chapped. I usually get this at Walmart or any drugstore. It's not pricey so it's a fairly good value.
I use this all the time at work! And I work at a water park! Keep my lips super soft and keeps them really hydrated! I absolutely love this product I pick this out when I can!
You're much better off buying Chap Ice. It's cheaper and actually moisturizes your lips. This chapstick feels kinda waxy or rubbery. I wasn't impressed with the smell either.
I love this chapstick. It fits literally anywhere; purse, wallet, or back pocket. The smell is nice and not too overwhelming and the formula keeps your lips soft and kissable.
Great chapstick. But I swear by the Vaseline lip therapy. It works much better. This is a temporary solution to a chapped lips. Not a permanent one. That’s why I only gave it three stars.
This is by far one of my favorite products that I love using for my lips. It works so good and the price is super affordable. I would recommend this if you have chapped lips.
I've used this chapstick since I was a child. I'm 23 now and still think this chapstick is good. It smells good and gives your lips a subtle pink tint. Definitely met my expectations.
I use all different types of flavors and I don’t really have a favorite besides the candy cane because i like minty stuff. It’s easy to apply and they always smell good. I have one on me at all times.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos