ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Chapstick brand is great. Great value, great product. These tropical flavors are yummy smelling & tasting. I do recommend at such a reasonably priced convenience. One tube will last you months, maybe a year.
Love chapstick! It’s a dependable brand and you know the quality is the same regardless of which flavor you get. It’s a go-to for soft, supple lips, especially in the heat of the summer or dryness of winter!
Very good keeps my lips nice and smooth and not chapped. I can wear for hours with out reapplying. Love the smell. Of course they come in different ones. Not pricey at all very cheap and we'll package.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I think everyone needs some good chapstick laying around. Sometimes it’s just better to use you some chapstick VS lipstick. Just saying lol I suffer from dry skin so it’s no surprise my lips get dry an crack open especially in the cold months. This has always worked great for me my lips can be so chapped an sore I’ll apply this an the next day my lips will feel a ton better. I definitely recommend having chapstick with you where ever you go so I would recommend this for sure
Everyone knows Chapstick; it has a great reputation, is more affordable than most brands, and has been around for a really long time. Although I’ve used chapstick (a lot) in my life, I’ve always had a problem with the fact that I would need to keep reapplying it more often than when I used other lip balm products. However, I love how small it is because it can pretty much fit anywhere (pockets, purse).
Out of all lip balms. Chapstick is the one that lasts long. You dont need frequent applications and the moisture is on point! I see there is a candy cane kind of chapstick. Wow! I need to try that one! Haha
Chapstick is smooth to the touch, provides a protective layer, and is of a better quality than most lip balms. My friends and family members were all getting me hooked. The craziest part though is that the men in my life prefer it the most. They can be found at many store, and the variety of flavors are all wonderful.
This product is always a go to lip balm for winter. It works great and prevents wind burn and chapped lips. This flavor is the best one as well. I can’t complain about this product. I’d recommend it to all.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos