BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Vanessa W.
Upsala, MN
ChapStick always feels like I just took a candle to my lips.  Very thick and waxy. They make me want to scrape my lips.  Also, cannot stand the scents/flavors! Just EWW!
Joeleana E.
Lancaster
So great. I would definitely recommend. It was very soft and nice. I thought it had very good value and super nice packaging. It lasted me for quite a while. I enjoyed it very much and I am so happy with it.
Jenna M.
Mechanicville
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
It has been long lasting, I haven’t finished the product and I bought it three months ago. I would recommend it to others.
Alyssa G.
Colfax, NC
This chapstick is very convenient. I️t is easy to apply without your lips looking to glossy. Helps moisturize well throughout the day. This product is cheap, as well as I️t lasts a long time. Great product!
Jessica C.
Love love love this chapstick it's my go to. It's cheap and it always works for me. My lips feel better instantly and it gives off a great flavor. It's small and it can go anywhere with you. Great for trips!
Celeste R.
bellflower
These chapsticks are super awesome because there is 3 of them! I always lose my chapsticks so I’m happy I always have a replacement back up! My lips also thank me by the end of the day. These are a must try.
Katie M.
I personally love the way this made my lips feel. The price is just right for 3 separate ChapSticks. My only problem is that the flavors are not my favorite, but that’s just a personal opinion. I recommend!
Elfega B.
I’ve used this brand my entire life. It definitely does keep your lips from being chapped. I personally love the original blue one since it’s simple and works very well.
Ashley S.
My go too chapstick. I always have a few on hand! Doesn't dry out my lips and keeps them from chapping in the winter!  Great value for the price, very inexpensive.  Great quality and the variety of flavors is amazing! Would recommend to friends!
Selena P.
Mount Savage
Very useful and helpful. Repairs lips and smells great. I use this product often and almost anytime my lips become chapped and it repairs them amazingly. The price is amazing for the quality of the product.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?