ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I keep this chapstick in my nightstand. I use it every night and prefer this scent over the others. I feel like its an easy stick and its very affordable. When one goes missing it isn't the end of the world. I will continue to buy it and it also makes good stocking stuffers at Christmas.
This is the go to lip balm. It goes on soft and not too thick. I keep one next to my bed and put it on right before I go to bed and always wake up with super soft and hydrated lips.
Chapstick actually doesn't help my luos for very long. It seems like without constant application, it actually dries them out more. Definitely not my fave, but hood to have in a pinch.
Love the tropical it smell so good and feels great no more dry cracked lips love chapstick keep it on me every where I go I keep one in my car on my night stand and in husbands car
Amazing for hydrating and keep lips moisturized!!! Ive used these since being a teenager and I love them!!! They are very easy to use and apply. I love that you can find them in any drugstore! I highly recommend this product!
This one lol I find this one in my car all the time if I don’t have anything and my lips feel dry I know exactly where it’s at I leave this one in my car u never know when you might need them.
I love the classic chapstick and you can never go wrong with the original. I purchased this at my local CVS and it definitely beat my expectations. Especially great for the winter!
Have always opted for chapstick over any other brand. Very nourishing and moisturizing to the lips and the flavors are beyond amazing. Loved them all and always eager to try new flavors.
Love chapstick! I’ve been using it for years. Will continue to purchase. Love the price, very inexpensive and very trustworthy. I usually get my chapstick at Walmart and I will definitely recommend to others.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos