ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
These are my favorite chapsticks!!!!!!! They smell amazing and are so tropical. They are super cheap and inexpensive and hydrating. I highly recommend these, especially in the summer time when you smell them.
Love chapstick! I’ve been using it for years. Will continue to purchase. Love the price, very inexpensive and very trustworthy. I usually get my chapstick at Walmart and I will definitely recommend to others.
I love this product for all year wear but more in the winter when my lips get drier. It relieves my pain when my lips are dry and heals my lips as well. Constantly purchasing this.
I love the classic chapstick and you can never go wrong with the original. I purchased this at my local CVS and it definitely beat my expectations. Especially great for the winter!
This one lol I find this one in my car all the time if I don’t have anything and my lips feel dry I know exactly where it’s at I leave this one in my car u never know when you might need them.
I love this product because it is easy to have where ever you go. It gets your lips to be really soft and heals from any dry lips. Love how it comes in different scents like cherry which makes it even better!
Chapstick actually doesn't help my luos for very long. It seems like without constant application, it actually dries them out more. Definitely not my fave, but hood to have in a pinch.
Have always opted for chapstick over any other brand. Very nourishing and moisturizing to the lips and the flavors are beyond amazing. Loved them all and always eager to try new flavors.
Any chapstick product is great. It's of great value. I'm a repeat user. I use it for marching band. It's great to use in the winter and easy to apply and get it open. I would recommend it to others definitely
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos