ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Love the brand chapstick! It’s soft and wonderful I love it! Although Burt’s bees is my favorite but I do love chapstick I have purchased this from Walmart and various other places and yes I would purchase again!
This is probably hands down one of the best OG chapsticks out there. Cherry is my absolute favorite. Super moisturizing, lasts long, easy to apply. I've used this chapstick for years.
I love me some chap stick lol. I’ve been using it since I was a kid. I only wish I could still find the strawberry version. It was beyond my favorite!!! Works instantly to soothe dry, chapped lips! Go get some :)
Love the product, an everyday type of product. Use it when I'm on the go and want to keep my lips moisturized. My go to super cheap and easy to find at any store. It's definitely one of the things I keep in my purse, never leave home without it. Nobody likes kissing someone with dry lips. 💋
I love this Chapstick- yes, it’s basic, but it really does work. It keeps my lips moisturized for long periods of time, unlike others that I have tried. I like that it is not super oily as well when applying it.
Been using this for years and it does the job. Keeps my lips hydrated and gives a little color without looking too colored it's affordable and easy to apply and it smells really good I recommend this chap stick
The classic cherry chapstick is my all-time favorite! I love the smell and the moisture it leaves in my lips. It's so easy to use and it lasts forever. Not to mention, it is so cheap! This is a forever purchase.
Very good product. Applies smoothly and leaves lips soft. I'm a repeat user, go to chapstick. Doesn't have a bad taste. Can get it at your local drugstore. Decent packaging, plain and simple. Would buy again. Good for chapped lips. I recommend it.
This is my go to chapstick!!! Very affordable and keeps your lips feeling amazing! It keeps your lips moisturized for a good amount of time. You can find it almost anywhere. I would definitely buy more flavors.
A classic that was not top notch. It smelled and tasted great- (I DID not JUST EAT IT) I got some in my tongue while applying :o it was drying and dyed my lips even after I scrubbed away.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos