BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Maria S.
This is a good everyday moisturizer for your lips. If you don't want to put on a lot of makeup this is great for your lips. I usually buy mine from Walmart or Walgreens. I would totally buy this again. I have these all over my house their amazing.
Iggy M.
This is my go to chapstick!!! Very affordable and keeps your lips feeling amazing! It keeps your lips moisturized for a good amount of time. You can find it almost anywhere. I would definitely buy more flavors.
Julie M.
Huntsville
Tried and true favorite. This product protects lips from feeling dry without feeling too heavy. Works great for any time of the day. A staple for anyone to keep in their cosmetic bag. Don't leave home without it.
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
I love me some chap stick lol. I’ve been using it since I was a kid. I only wish I could still find the strawberry version. It was beyond my favorite!!! Works instantly to soothe dry, chapped lips! Go get some :)
Samantha R.
Houston
Not the cutest but it is still an awesome product! It is most definitely long lasting on the lips, and the application is super duper easy! Not only that but it's is also super adorable $1 for this is great! I would most certainly repurchase this!
Heidi M.
Muncie, IN
Love the brand chapstick! It’s soft and wonderful I love it! Although Burt’s bees is my favorite but I do love chapstick I have purchased this from Walmart and various other places and yes I would purchase again!
Haley W.
Cabot, AR
Cherry Chapstick is a classic and will always be a staple in my purse. It cures my chapped lips in the winter and keeps them soft in the summer. It met my expectations and then some! I would definitely recommend!
Ginger D.
I love this Chapstick- yes, it’s basic, but it really does work. It keeps my lips moisturized for long periods of time, unlike others that I have tried. I like that it is not super oily as well when applying it.
Brianna C.
I totally love this product I could never leave my house without it and I feel lost when I don't have it my fiance loves it for a natural look and the smell of this product is amazing
Elizabeth M.
The classic cherry chapstick is my all-time favorite! I love the smell and the moisture it leaves in my lips. It's so easy to use and it lasts forever. Not to mention, it is so cheap! This is a forever purchase.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?