ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is a good everyday moisturizer for your lips. If you don't want to put on a lot of makeup this is great for your lips. I usually buy mine from Walmart or Walgreens. I would totally buy this again. I have these all over my house their amazing.
This is my go to chapstick!!! Very affordable and keeps your lips feeling amazing! It keeps your lips moisturized for a good amount of time. You can find it almost anywhere. I would definitely buy more flavors.
Tried and true favorite. This product protects lips from feeling dry without feeling too heavy. Works great for any time of the day. A staple for anyone to keep in their cosmetic bag. Don't leave home without it.
I love me some chap stick lol. I’ve been using it since I was a kid. I only wish I could still find the strawberry version. It was beyond my favorite!!! Works instantly to soothe dry, chapped lips! Go get some :)
Not the cutest but it is still an awesome product! It is most definitely long lasting on the lips, and the application is super duper easy! Not only that but it's is also super adorable $1 for this is great! I would most certainly repurchase this!
Love the brand chapstick! It’s soft and wonderful I love it! Although Burt’s bees is my favorite but I do love chapstick I have purchased this from Walmart and various other places and yes I would purchase again!
Cherry Chapstick is a classic and will always be a staple in my purse. It cures my chapped lips in the winter and keeps them soft in the summer. It met my expectations and then some! I would definitely recommend!
I love this Chapstick- yes, it’s basic, but it really does work. It keeps my lips moisturized for long periods of time, unlike others that I have tried. I like that it is not super oily as well when applying it.
I totally love this product I could never leave my house without it and I feel lost when I don't have it my fiance loves it for a natural look and the smell of this product is amazing
The classic cherry chapstick is my all-time favorite! I love the smell and the moisture it leaves in my lips. It's so easy to use and it lasts forever. Not to mention, it is so cheap! This is a forever purchase.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos