ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I absolutely love these lip balms because one they have many varieties of flavors and two they are very nice and something nice to apply for smooth lips if you don't want to apply too much on your lips for the day
Would be the first pack I grab from the counter. Always keep on in my purse. One I the car , one in the gym bag . Or you can always give one away . 😊 easy to use on the go smells great and feels good on the lips .
I love this product it smells amazing.It make my lips feel smooth and softer.Its great quality.The packaging is goals. I highly recommend this product if you have very dry lips and in the winter and colder seasons.
This is a classic!! Always pick up a pack for stockings or just to have around the house. The packaging is always sturdy. It goes on smoothly and helps with dry cracked lips. Totally would recommend this to other
The chapstick brand is okay. It's good to have for a backup in case you lose your favorite chapstick. It's not expensive so good to buy a few and place it everywhere. I feel like you have to keep applying it. It's definitely not my favorite chapstick. It's my "better than nothing" when my lips are very chapped.
This lip balm.... you can never go wrong! Makes for a nice coat after applying lipstick. Also is my go to for everyday use and the cherry flavor is my favorite. Makes for a fun chap stick even it being so "basic"
The value was good as I had been able to provide each of my children with these. It did a nice job at protecting from wind and sun burn. With the winter dry season it worked to reduce the frequency of cracks l.
I continue you to use chapstick and will probably never stop. It isn't my go to for any reason, I just always have a tube of it laying around. I also love the cherry flavor.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos