ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Not a fan of chapstick at all. Doesn’t provide nor retain moisture. My dermatologist recommended to stop using chapstick because it has alcohol, which dries the skin. I wouldn’t recommend this to others.
I love using chapstick I love the tropical kinds because they smell good and keep your lips moist. I take it to school and road trips you could buy it at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS.
We always get these!! Thy last me long if applied! I tend to keep these a round the house because I am always needing chapstick. For sure a constant repeat user I recommend to others it’s affordable as well
I loooove chapstick. I always use it to moisturize my lips while I'm doing my face and eye make up. If I find a liquid to matte lipstick a little bit drying I usually wear it underneath and find it more comfortable.
This product is great for chapped lips during fall or winter. It softened my lips after repeated use and did good. I got it at a local store and I found it effective. This product can always have room for improvement
This is a classic. It's inexpensive. I absolutely love the flavor aloha coconut. It is amazing and makes me feel like I am on a tropical vacation. It is inexpensive and you can find it anywhere. I also really love the seasonal flavors. Highly recommend.
I picked these up at my local Target. The price was fairly reasonable for a 3-pack. Each of these smells great and keeps your lips moisturized without being overpowered by either the scent or the flavor. What more could you want from a chapstick?
They smell so good budget friendly I have them in purse car and makeup area. Glides on easily doesn't tint ur lips. The colors are pretty on the individual tubes. I found mine at Walmart
Favorite and best chapstick to use!!! It's truly the only chapstick I would true too, it lasts long, cost pocket change to buy and super super easy to apply/use!! I would definitely buy it again and again and again.
the have a good scent but they dont do much for me theyre decent at moisturizing but i feel like i have to reapply to feel hydrated. i buy these at any store really, theyre pretty cheap.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos