ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is an all time classic item that is at all times a necessity for almost every female. The perfect smell and perfect shape and products amount for a year round tool to help with any day
Nothing is better than the classic chopstick. It's not necessary to have expensive lip balms. This has simple packaging and isn't expensive anywhere. It's perfect. I will always buy these.
I love the chapstick brand. I get a chapstick every time I got to the store. It is quite lasting and is very easy to apply. I buy mike at Walmart but u can get them basically anywhere and I would definitely buy again!!
Soothing on the lips but does not last long. The cherry flavor is not my favorite as I prefer clear chapsticks because the pink color of the cherry chapstick will concentrate and stick to chapped and dry areas, making my lips look obviously dry and cracked.
I love the scent of this chap stick it's my favorite, I buy these at any local drug store , it was not pricey at all it was a good value around less than a dollar ! I recommend anybody who has chapped lips ,
These lip balms are always a classic! Perfect for cold winter months especially when it gets windy. My husband tends to go for these since the packaging is more masculine than other brands
Leaves lips very smooth and soft but also moistorized with a natural pink color and lowkey plumps lips. It worked better than I thought. The package is okay. It is very long lasting.
Just an average okay lip balm. These work well at protecting the lips if they are not chapped and you are planning on being outside but if you have dry lips these don't help all that much.
Classic Chapstick! I liked it. It makes your lips nice and soft. It was what I expected for how cheap it is. The packaging is nice and small. Like chapstick should be! I would recommend to others since its so available
My all time favorite chap sticks these have always been around some have different flavors they are good easy to use expect when sometimes I use to close it and I use to mess the top of it off
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos