BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Widad L.
Fayetteville, NC
This is good for my lips because my big brother aways made fun of me and said my lips are so dry blah blah blah but they will get soft thats what i always told him.
Ashley K.
Chapstick is pretty classic and usually doesn't give me too much of a problem. It is fairly moisturizing, but I wouldn't use this under a liquid lipstick or anything since it does wear off easily and I usually have to reapply a few times throughout the day.
Letty P.
Reidsville
I love this product for myself. It's affordable and easy to find. It not only helps with my lips being chapped, but it also smells great. Totally recommend this product for anyone to try.
Becky W.
CHILLICOTHE, IL
All 3 flavors were good. I didn't expect to like the mint flavor but, it is really good. They go on smooth and relief from the pain of chapped lips is almost instant. I use it year round.
Cindy S.
Great and reliable. Have used this for years and is always my go-to. I use this all year long and it's never greasy but protects. I've even worn it with lipstick to change it into a gloss.
Rubes D.
San Diego , CA
Leaves lips very smooth and soft but also moistorized with a natural pink color and lowkey plumps lips. It worked better than I thought. The package is okay. It is very long lasting.
naima a.
New Britain, CT
Fave chapstick ever!!! Not only does this keep my lips hydrated all day, it smells absolutely amazing. It defiantly met my expectations and last all day. When I need a soft lips all day I always go back to this. I would hands down recommend this to everyone!
Krystina S.
San Gabriel, CA
Definitely one of my favorite chapstick to use! I got my boyfriend into this product as well and he loves it!! Its my daily routine to start my day! Leaves my lips feeling so smooth all day! I would recommend this to everyone looking for a chapstick and the best part is its affordable! go buy a pack!
Shaylie R.
Classic Chapstick! I liked it. It makes your lips nice and soft. It was what I expected for how cheap it is. The packaging is nice and small. Like chapstick should be! I would recommend to others since its so available
Cynthia V.
This chap stick is probably my go to lip balm. I love the cherry and strawberry colors. I also really like the price because they're like a dollar! It's not like some lip balms where you get little clumps stuck on your lips. I recommend this to everybody!!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?