BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Kayla F.
Columbus
Purchased at: Walmart
This classic cherry chapstick to me is perfect because it is effective by making my lips feel super comfortable and hydrated and I buy this same one every time and do not think there is any room for improvement.
Alexandra J.
Sun Valley, CA
Purchased at: CVS
It's a classic. I don't know how many I have bought over the years. When I have chapped lips this is what I use. I have found better products, but this is a great go to if you can't find anything else on the go.
Morgan S.
Edmond, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Chapstick has been around forever. If anyone knows anything about lip care, it’s these guys. I’m a huge cherry flavor person. I thought this was delicious and it also added a really cute soft pink hue on my lips.
Megan S.
river falls, WI
I generally buy these at the store when I need some chapstick bad ha. I am not a huge fan. Some of them legit burn my lips when they’re really dry. And I have read that this brand along with Carmex actually makes your lips more dry.
Terah S.
Sweetwater, TN
This is what I use for the spring, summer, and fall. It is a good everyday product. However, once my lips are chapped, it does not help as well as some other products. I do enjoy the lightness during the summer!
Mandy G.
Custer
I like chapstick brand. I have never had an issue with it. It works well relieving my chapped lips and keeps my lips from getting chapped further in harsh conditions. I like the cherry flavor better than others.
Tabitha R.
This product is good if it’s all you can find at the store really quick. It isn’t the best but it isn’t the worst either. To this day you can still probably find one down in the bottom of my purse somewhere.

It does moisturize the lips but it was a little on the too waxy side for me. The scent isn’t overpowering which is a good thing.

So if your looking for a very inexpensive chap stick then this might be your guy.
Michelle E.
SPOKANE VALLEY
This is definitely not my favorite, it is very thick and waxy. It works in a pinch, but does not moisturize your lips very well at all. The prices good enough, but rather Buy Blistex for the same price instead.
Trisha E.
Chapstick is my go to product when I need a hydrating, cheap and fast solution to my dry lips. The Chapstick brand is full of a line with great smelling chapsticks that work well.
Colleen H.
Arlington , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is so iconic, I take it everywhere I go. The smell is so nostalgic for me and it makes me think of my childhood whenever I use it. It’s also a must of the cold weather and keeping my lips protected
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?