ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
My favorite brand of chapstick, it never fails to give my lips the moisture it needs and when they are extra chapped and hurting in the winter it never fails to give them the extra moisture and oomph it needs while it nourishes them and gives them a little shine
I have been using this product for years now. It smells amazing and keeps your lips moisturized for a while. It's always my go to. I would definitely recommend and it's very affordable too.
I would recommend this refreshing chapstick to anyone. Not only is it affordable but it’s super hydrating!! My family goes through at these two value packs in a month! I love my chapsticks!
This is an obvious STAPLE of mine since the early 90s! The smell is nostalgic! I love it. It's literally the perfect formula. I apply before I put make up on and especially before any matte liquid lipstick. It does the trick!! No drying or cracking lipstick.
Always a go too, I have them everywhere in my house, car, purse, office. I can’t live without them. Great lil on the go help for your lips. Price is decent you get 3 for the price of 2. I would deff recommend to others!
I have been using Chapstick for the longest. It keeps my lips moisturized. It is super easy to use and comes in many different flavors and scents which I love as well! It keeps my lips soft for a while. I own so many products from Chapstick!! Can't get enough!
I loved how many came in them. I tend to lose things and misplace them so having three came in handy haha. They kept my lips soft and I had one with me at all times in my pockets and one in my car and even one in my bag.
This is good chapstick that you can buy at any convent store. They now have all different types such as extra moisturizer, and different smells. It keeps your lips hydrated and feels silky without leaving any color such as pink.
Love it! Not expensive and does the job. I like to keep a chapstick in my car, purse, and at home. Very nice application and easy to use. I can find it at the gas station or grocery store. Will keep buying again and again
Oh my gosh I love theses Chapsticks because to me they are really creamy and just really soft on my lips. I also love the fact that's travel size that you can take it anywhere with you ,but the best thing about theses chapsticks is that they last a long time.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos