ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
this was one of the first lip balm i ever used its good and smells nice but for me it didn't last very long id have re apply constantly which you have to either way but not every half hour.
I dont like chapstick. It's goopy and doesn't relieve the chapped feelings on your lips. It's fairly cheap, and the packaging is decent. But you get what you pay for. Not something I'd buy again.
Feels and wears beautiful , looks and leaves a light tint, my lips healed after the first week of use. Yes, my 2nd time buying this product, is amazing would recommend, easy to carry around either in your purse or pocket . Yes I would buy again , maybe different scent
Fantastic, applies smooth. Leaves lips feeling replenished and baby soft. Very happy with my purchase as I always am from chapstick brand. You can pretty much find it anywhere and that is always convienient. It can get lost pretty easy though. I recommend this product!
This product goes on really smoothly, but I feel like after it come of it leaves my lips dryer than before. Also, the smell of this chap stick almost made me throw up! It smell like straight up chemicals.
You can't really go wrong with Cherry Chapstick! It's a classic. I used this all the time in high school. It works if your lips aren't too dry & cracked. The price is good and I'd recommend this to others.
I love this lip balm! My go to!! I use it on a daily basis and have several different ones that I always have on me. I do not need to use a lot to make my lips soft. So easy to use and glides right on. I will continue buying it.
The cherry chopstick is a classic! I have been using it on and off for years, it never fails and does it's job. My lips are always kept moisturized. I bought it at my local Safeway grocery store!
I am not a fan of Chapstick products. This leaves my lips feeling very dry and I find that the leave my mouth with white stuff around the lips. This product does not do what it is supposed to do.
Chapstick is my best friend, my lips get so chapped even if I do everything to keep he moisturizer. I go crazy when I lose my chapstick. This product hidrates my lips and leaves them feeling soft
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos