ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I love the chapstick brand. Very cheap & affordable. Works awesome, and stays on your lips for a while even when you eat. Every time I buy chapstick of any sort it’s always this brand. I would definitely buy this product again.
This works very well but for sum reason when I use it sometimes it feels like there's stuff inside it but it smells very good and I bought it at Walmart , this product last longer then I expected
I usually pick up chapstick because it's convenient and you can find it near the register almost anywhere but it's not my favorite lip product. I don't feel it works very well but it will do in a snap if I need something quick!
Chapstick is my best friend, my lips get so chapped even if I do everything to keep he moisturizer. I go crazy when I lose my chapstick. This product hidrates my lips and leaves them feeling soft
The spf version is good for summer as sun protection is so important. There are better products on the market and probably in the same drugstore you'd find this, but it's a classic and reliable.
love this brand. i use chapstick daily so these multi packs are great. they come in assorted “flavors” but the product is fool proof. i would recommend the multi pack to anyone who has misplaced a chapstick or two in their lives
Chapstick is a ongoing brand whenever I get one I get the spearmint flavor. It's one of the best ones they have I use it in the morning before I leave the house. I definitely think you guys should try is If you haven't already.
This stuff works miracles. The smell is so adicting and amazing on the lips. The packaging on the other had is normal, but who cares. They are super affordable and the application is even easier.
Besides the original scent, this is my favorite! I love ChapStick more than any other lip product. I have pretty much every scent made. No complaints about any of them. Goes on smoothly, smells nice and leaves lips feeling soft
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos