ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This variety pack was the best that Chapstick has ever made. One of them has a pineapple smell that is so delicious, but still moisturizing and lasts a long time. I found this one at Walgreens because I need something every night.
Love love, always have one of these on hand! I have one in my purse or my car. Great product for the winter months protects your lips from getting dry and sore and it's a great price. Super easy to use and come in different flavors that make it fun. Definitely recommend
Product moisturized lips well. It is great for dry crack lips, rubs off after awhile and you have to reapply many times during day but it did what I expected it to do over all a good product. But at my local dollar general store. Definitely would recommend and repurchase
This is definitely go to chap stick for me! This brand is trust worthy and has always been around! This particular flavor or scent is my personal favorite! It always leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated
It's a classic to say the least . But always feels so strange on the lips almost like plastic melted on the lips and it even smells like medicine to me but it's good for when you have nothing else
Worked just like any other chapstick brand product. Smoothed out my lips and added hydration but wasn’t anything to write home about. Bought it at Walmart. Had to reapply about every 20 mins.
This product have a weird sent and does not taste good either (I'm aware you aren't supposed to eat it but it gets in you mouth sometimes). It's not bad at most eroding but it's also not the best.
I like this product because it moisturizes your lips and keeps them from being dry and at the same time adds a little shimmer to the lips. This cherry "flavored" chap stick also smells like cherries, which is nice and adds a little touch of a cherry color, which I like.
I have used chapstick since as long as I can remember. Even though I love to use lip gloss and try different chapsticks my cherry flavor chapstick is always in my purse. My go to chapstick when my lips are dry and need that moisture I just can't find in other chapsticks!
Who doesn’t love the old standby?? Chapstick brand is always the one I reach for in an emergency. I don’t know how I would have ever gotten through the rough times in middle school without my chapstick. Truly one of the classics.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos