BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

KayLee S.
Farmington, NM
Chapstick can never let me down! I swear every flavor is a lifesaver when you have chapped lips, and the cherry flavor is so nostalgic I will always be able to recognize that scent. Love this product
Aimee F.
Parma
It keeps my lips from drying out during the winter! Good product to buy and having 3 makes it easy. You can have a chapstick in more than one area; from the car , to your room, to your purse/pocket.
Jaismeen K.
Every time my lips start to burn , I immediately apply chopstick and it helps calm my lips down in a non burning way. Smells very good and even helps with cracked and chapped lips. Would totally recommend others to use this product !
Carolyn H.
You can never go wrong with this chapstick. I love the variety of flavors it comes in. Whenever I apply this chapstick it keeps my lips moisturized. Also it's fairly inexpensive and you can get it anywhere.
Brianna M.
I love it so much. I put it on everyday in the morning, throughout the day if needed, and before going to bed. My lips are so soft and I have the strawberry one. Would love to try other flavors too.
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, MA
Love love love the black and cherry flavor. This the OG of chapsticks and I’ll never not get this brand when reaching for chapsticks for any time of the day. I have one in my purse, my coat, and my car.
Wendy S.
Williamsburg
Classic but works wonders! I don't think you can go wrong with this choice. You can buy it at any drug store, grocery store, easy to find and does what it is intended to. I am not a fan of too much gloss or product on my lips, this is light and keeps your lips moisturized.
Raeauna B.
I used to love chapstick classics. Now, not so much. Gave it 4 stars because you get what you pay for. Chapstick classics are a quick fix for temporary moisture. Does the job for about 30 minutes after application.
Tyler J.
N Las Vegas, NV
Gave My Lips Hydration And Healed My Lips When They Started To Peel. Very Long Lasting Product For Using At Work Or At Home, I Bought This Product At Wal-Mart Many Of Times So I Was A Frequent Buyer.
Klee V.
Coral Gables , FL
ChapStick is a trusted and reliable brand. Whenever I’m in a pinch I’ll usually buy this because it’s cheap and I know it’s good. It’s generally long lasting. I would buy again and I like the plain flavor. The mint around the holidays is also nice.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?