ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is one of my favorite chap sticks. It definitely feels very moisturizing. I never have to worry about getting chapped lips. Love the size of it, easily fits into a wallet or purse for easy access.
My go to chap stick. I normally buy a pack of 3. I love the way it leaves my lips and how they smell. I like how I can switch up and get different scents and still get the small results as the others.
target, it was very affordable and it makes my lips really soft and smooth, it is effective for about a half and hour and it smells really good. One thing that I learned is a little goes a long way it met my expectations very Highley and I will definitely but it again
These oh so smelly lip products are great for the summer. With the warm weather and chapped lips, the smells and moister match the perfect summers day and basic necessities! I defiantly recommend these. Only flaw is they're not as smooth to put on but the results are wonderful!
This Chapstick smells absolutely amazing!! I repeatedly go back to this product because of the scent and great value. Met my expectations. Easy and convenient to throw in your bag or leave in the car.
I love the cherry one! It is my favorite. I use it on a daily basis and have bought this product many of times before. It isn't that greasy and it lasts awhile. You can get them basically at any store.
This chapstick is the standard chopstick that everyone uses. It works well and meets my expectations. You can easily buy it at a drugstore like walgreens or CVS. I use it all the time, and so do a lot of others. I recommend this as long as your lips aren't a big problem.
I live the smell of these, makes me want to eat it sometimes. It smells so good, everyone always ask if i have candy but its the lip balm. Love purchasing these when i go out. Would recommend to others
Nothing beats Chapstick. I've used it for years. Cherry is my favorite but the mint is great too. It's a little waxy but heals your lips quickly and works well under lipstick. It's a classic and a favorite.
This product has always been good use for me. It keeps my lips hydrated throughout the day. You do have to reapply it every couple hours but that’s not bad. It also has SPF so that’s definitely a plus!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos