ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Great product. It has great sheen and it's silky smooth. My friends often ask what products in use in my daily routine, and Chapstick is always in the group! I'm not sure how I would fare without it. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
I've used Chapstick for a long time because it was affordable and easy to use on the go. My lips crack easily and it doesn't help lock in the moisture. I find I have to apply it all day long and keep applying it. A thin layer seems to just smear right off so I have to cake it on. I'm a fan of the cherry scent and that's also a big reason I kept using it and why sometimes I still do. It's easy to use on the go if you need a lip balm.
Purchased at: Amazon
Excellent variety. I like chapstick brand for the low cost and high quality… that said I wouldn’t be devised if I lost it because it’s soooo easy to replace. This is the chapstick I give to my friend after they barrow it because they only cost like 99 cents
Purchased at: Rite Aid
The original brand of Chapstick is my go to when buying a lip balm. I have always bought this chapstick since I was young and it always does the job just right. It leaves the lips feeling light as opposed to other lip balms that can feel too heavy and oily.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Just a simple chapstick. Not expensive but gets the job done. The flavor is a little fake but still tastes fine. Overall is a good deal for what you get but its not fancy. Great to buy a bunch an just keep in your bags or car or coat pockets for the winter.
Versatile yet fun! There chapsticks add a little fun to your every day routine. I love the hint of flavor without being overbearing. I always get compliments about the scent of close enough to others. Would recommend !
The one thing I love about this chapstick is it's super cheap, works great, keeps my lips moisturized, and comes in so many different smells. Love using this one during winter when my lips need a little extra moisture.
ALL TIME FAVORITE ALL TIME GO TO AND WILL ALWAYS CARRY AROUND 20 OF THESE AT ONCE!! definitely a must have and a need! make sure you get backups too you will thank me later!!!!! 10/10 product and brand.
I hate to admit when Dr. Oz might be right, but this lip balm always seems to make my lips worse!! They become more chapped and dry after it wears off then before! It's smells good though. ChapStick® 100% Natural Lip Butter* Botanical Medley
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos