BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Falan H.
Atlanta, GA
Nothing beats the original chapstic. My lips broke out once due to an allergic reaction and chaptsic was my life saver. I feel like I impulsively buy it just to have it because you never know! It's the best.
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Smells and tastes soooo good but not too moisturizing, my lips still feel cracked and it doesn't get better overtime. I'm only giving 2 stars because it's super affordable and you can find it anywhere!!!!!!
Karlee G.
Raceland , LA
So many different flavor ms to choose from. The price is very cheap, depending where you go. The package is so cute. It's easy to apply and use. I would recommend this product to anyone who has chapped lips!
Courtney P.
Hot Springs, AR
I love chapstick brand. It is always consistent when it comes to lip balm. I will always grab some at check out when I see some. Affordable and works. Only problem is I lose them all the time! When I think of lip balm I always think chapstick!
Ashley M.
This is one of my go to for lip moisture, it's an oldie but goodie that I always keep on hand, it glides on smooth and last for hours, I always make sure I pick one up before running out from dollar general!
Marisol C.
Pearland Tx
It's really honestly just like any other chapstick it's a little plastic tube with some Vaseline it did the job by refreshing my lips and it went on pretty smooth I would definitely buy again it's worth it!
Paola G.
I love how this fixes my lips in just a few days, the yummy smell is just a bonus. I love the packaging, the price, it is long-lasting and easy to find. I always carry it in my purse, especially if I travel.
Sidney A.
This chapstick has been used in my family for years. But I took a hiatus from using this product for a couple of years. I recently decided to try it again and I had to be reapplying it like four times a day.
Prisila M.
This is my go to product when I am in desperate need to moisturize my lips. It is good at doing what it's suppose to do and the scent it leaves is not overdone. Would definitely recommend this to anyone with chapped lips! The Classic Cherry one is, as said in the name, a classic go to.
Amarylis C.
It does exactly what it says it relieves my lips when they are dry and chapped. I have to reapply often because I lick my lips a lot. The price for the chap stick is as expected. I would buy again and again.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?