ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
My mom was recently hospitalized and the medication and diet she was on completely dried her skin including her lips. These chopsticks brought her lips back to life and they also smell like a tropical vacation.
Well from trying this product, it was very creamy and easy to apply but after a hour or so it left my lips dry and the Chapstick clumped. It's not that bad at first but I wouldn't recommend it if you had chapped lips.
What a great idea to have a variety pack. One for me and one for each of my kids! It lasts for the whole winter season and keeps our lips feeling moisturized. When we need a replacement chap stick we choose this!
they are fantastic! I use them when my lips are dry and they absolutely work! its amazing how they pigment my lips and make them soft and they taste good and Smell good! I buy them any time I can, they are great!
I love these Chapsticks. They add a fun twist from your usual typical chopstick. It leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized. I easily get chapped lips but these really help out. And they're super affordable too
This Chapstick is moisturizing and smooth, and a great base for lipstick. I bought mine at Walmart and plan on buying more when mine runs out! It's affordable, it lasts all day, and it makes your lips feel great!
I love love love this brand!! The fruity flavors are my favorite. It leaves your lips feeling super smooth and hydrated. I would highly recommend this brand to many people. I buy mine at my local Kroger/meijer!
My husband has larger lips that are always affected by the weather. I love to buy the 3 packs of chopstick so that he has one for his jeep, at work, and to carry in his pocket with his wallet. They help so much.
Very easy to apply, goes on smooth and is very hydrating. I love the scent and flavor! The packaging is very nice as well. The chapstick lasts very long and works very well. Would definitely recommend to others.
Who doesn’t love a classic cherry chapstick, this is the perfect product for me, it seems to last well and does add a small amount of color. It’s affordable and easy to find. Nothing fancy but all that I need.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos