BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Lyanne L.
My mom was recently hospitalized and the medication and diet she was on completely dried her skin including her lips. These chopsticks brought her lips back to life and they also smell like a tropical vacation.
Mariaah F.
Stockton, CA
Well from trying this product, it was very creamy and easy to apply but after a hour or so it left my lips dry and the Chapstick clumped. It's not that bad at first but I wouldn't recommend it if you had  chapped lips.
Karen U.
What a great idea to have a variety pack. One for me and one for each of my kids! It lasts for the whole winter season and keeps our lips feeling moisturized. When we need a replacement chap stick we choose this!
Lady J.
Doral, FL
they are fantastic! I use them when my lips are dry and they absolutely work! its amazing how they pigment my lips and make them soft and they taste good and Smell good! I buy them any time I can, they are great!
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
I love these Chapsticks. They add a fun twist from your usual typical chopstick. It leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized. I easily get chapped lips but these really help out. And they're super affordable too
Lauryn G.
Erie
This Chapstick is moisturizing and smooth, and a great base for lipstick. I bought mine at Walmart and plan on buying more when mine runs out!  It's affordable, it lasts all day, and it makes your lips feel great!
Paige H.
I love love love this brand!! The fruity flavors are my favorite. It leaves your lips feeling super smooth and hydrated. I would highly recommend this brand to many people. I buy mine at my local Kroger/meijer!
Chelsea G.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband has larger lips that are always affected by the weather. I love to buy the 3 packs of chopstick so that he has one for his jeep, at work, and to carry in his pocket with his wallet. They help so much.
Kaila P.
Very easy to apply, goes on smooth and is very hydrating. I love the scent and flavor! The packaging is very nice as well. The chapstick lasts very long and works very well. Would definitely recommend to others.
Ashley L.
Who doesn’t love a classic cherry chapstick, this is the perfect product for me, it seems to last well and does add a small amount of color. It’s affordable and easy to find. Nothing fancy but all that I need.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?