BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Lesli L.
Victorville , CA
Love to take this on the go with me. It's a good value and it last me a while depending on how often I use it. Found this pack at Walmart. It smells great and feels great. I'd recommend this to any one with dry lips.
Elsie C.
Tolleson, AZ
This is my favorite classic great lip balm that never fails. It’s great for moisture on the lips and I would recommend it again and again. Once you get this you’ll never have to get another and they do last forever.
Savannah S.
Made my lips feel moisturized when I put the chapstick on but then it kinda of went away as if it didn’t work as it was suppose to. I bought it at my local Walmart and I would recommend it before putting lipstick on.
Tania M.
Oxnard, CA
Great product, Have one in my purse all the time. Price is affordable so it won't hurt your wallet & your lips will be feeling nice & soft. Perfect for winter & windy day. Totally recommend for other to purchase it.
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
I love this classic Chapstick flavor! I always have a couple of these in my purse at all times! Chapstick seems to help my chapped lips more than any other lip balm brand. I would definitely recommend trying it out!
Jasmine A.
Amazing chapstick. Never leaves your lips chapped. It’s cheap and affordable . Best investment I’ve made. It has met beyond my expectations. I was happy with my payment I made. It lasts long. You don’t always have to apply it. I recommend it to others.
Bethany A.
Lebanon
This made my lips so smooth! It honestly surprised me! I bought it at Walmart. I bought it picking up the cheapest chapstick and was so surprised with it. It was so easy to apply and would definitely buy it again. I would recommend it to anyone as well!
Abigail D.
Fairfax, VT
These chapsticks make your lips feel nice and hydrated. I like to buy the three pack so I can leave one in my purse, one at home, and one in my coat pocket. I'm not a huge fan of the mint one but it still works well.
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
Smooth and easy to apply. Long lasting and so affordable. I can find it ANYWHERE so it’s another added perk and the flavoring is great! I also love that it never dries my lips out and the results are typically fast!
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
One of my favorite products! I love that it comes in a pack of three because honestly I am always losing mine. I bought this from my local pharmacy. I have bought this multiple times and would defiantly buy it again!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?