BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Bethany E.
This product is pretty well known and works as it should. I bought mine at Walmart where they have a large variety. I find myself having to reapply a lot and the packaging is pretty simple and could be prettier but I'd definetly recommend this to someone looking for a lip moisturizer on a budget
Jackie C.
Concord
Really works. Use it all the time, especially in the winter. It really does help treat chapped lips. Plus, cherry is my favorite. Love the smell of it. Totally meets all of my expectations. I buy this all the time.
Brandy D.
Mebane, NC
One of my all time favorites. This brand always have the best scents/flavors that do wonders for my lips. This kept my lips nice and hydrated and I didn't have to reapply a crazy amount of times throughout the day.
Avery L.
Ceres
It's great and soothing, heals lips and smells and tastes great. Good price for great quality. I thought it would be worse quality for the price but it was very good quality. It lasts pretty long just don't rub your lips together or it'll absorb more.
aracelly s.
yoo this product is bomb!!!! i bought lots of them because i meannnn its a really good product you can't lie about that. most of them i bought them at cvs for about 2$. yes yes its not my first time using this product so i know what im talking about.
Hailey C.
clermont
i love this product, my lips tend to be very dry and i can always count on this to rehydrate my lips. it lasts a long time and has nice sturdy packaging, it's very affordable and i will definitely repurchase this.
Baylee G.
Mooresville
These chapsticks are very inexpensive but they are just not great at relieving chapped lips. This is a good product just for everyday chapstick to prevent chapped lips.
Pooja P.
Springfield
The product was great! It's really moisturizing and it traps in the moisture which is excellent. It's also very long lasting, and the packaging was sealed, and trustworthy. I bought it at my local drugstore and I would definitely recommend to others!
Abby E.
California
this chapstick really helps when your lips are feelings super dry and cracked, but my only suggestion would be not to put it on constantly because it can also dry up the lips easily isf too much is applied at once.
Mia S.
pecatonica
This is a very good product. It keeps your lips very moisturized and smooth. I love this product so much. I will repeatedly buy this product. It is easy to apply and use. It would defiantly buy this product again.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?