ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This product is pretty well known and works as it should. I bought mine at Walmart where they have a large variety. I find myself having to reapply a lot and the packaging is pretty simple and could be prettier but I'd definetly recommend this to someone looking for a lip moisturizer on a budget
Really works. Use it all the time, especially in the winter. It really does help treat chapped lips. Plus, cherry is my favorite. Love the smell of it. Totally meets all of my expectations. I buy this all the time.
One of my all time favorites. This brand always have the best scents/flavors that do wonders for my lips. This kept my lips nice and hydrated and I didn't have to reapply a crazy amount of times throughout the day.
It's great and soothing, heals lips and smells and tastes great. Good price for great quality. I thought it would be worse quality for the price but it was very good quality. It lasts pretty long just don't rub your lips together or it'll absorb more.
yoo this product is bomb!!!! i bought lots of them because i meannnn its a really good product you can't lie about that. most of them i bought them at cvs for about 2$. yes yes its not my first time using this product so i know what im talking about.
i love this product, my lips tend to be very dry and i can always count on this to rehydrate my lips. it lasts a long time and has nice sturdy packaging, it's very affordable and i will definitely repurchase this.
These chapsticks are very inexpensive but they are just not great at relieving chapped lips. This is a good product just for everyday chapstick to prevent chapped lips.
The product was great! It's really moisturizing and it traps in the moisture which is excellent. It's also very long lasting, and the packaging was sealed, and trustworthy. I bought it at my local drugstore and I would definitely recommend to others!
this chapstick really helps when your lips are feelings super dry and cracked, but my only suggestion would be not to put it on constantly because it can also dry up the lips easily isf too much is applied at once.
This is a very good product. It keeps your lips very moisturized and smooth. I love this product so much. I will repeatedly buy this product. It is easy to apply and use. It would defiantly buy this product again.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos