ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Come on who doesn't like ChapStick!! And BONUS it's Cherry! It stays on through sleep.eating kissing drinking love it. I used to get the orange and as a kid i would eat it (GROSS i know). try it, it is definitely a go to, life partner!! And if you did not know you can use chapstick to ease zippers..
I like this chapstick, but i'm not crazy about the scent of it. Cherry isn't my favorite, but if you like cherry this is the chapstick for you! It is a decent price for a long lasting chapstick. Very moisturizing and gets the job done! If you have cracked lips, this chapstick will work for you. If you don't like cherry, there are other flavors/scents.
This is my holy grail for when I feel my lips aren’t as smooth or when they get chapped. My lips tend to get irritated and I want to keep licking them because they are dry but I just put this on and I feel better!
Walmart, walgreens, you can pretty much get it at any store like that, gas station,etc.. Very long lasting. I always love a classic cherry chapstick. Great value and price. I would definitely recommend to others :)
The original chaptsticks the ones that I grew up with. I love them and I'll never get tired of them or stop purchasing them. They have different colors, different textures. And they smell amazing. Plus super cheap!
I always have one of these in my purse my favorite is strawberry and I feel like it gives my lips a hint of color which I like and it really does leave your lips soft it moisturizes really good great to keep around
Classic chaps rock at its finest! Keeps my lips hydrated and I don't have to reapply too often. I love the different scents that this brand offers it let's me change it up as I see fit! I've always been a fan! I would absolutely recommend this brand!
Chapstick is such a standard go-to, especially for my winter time skin and lip care. It’s easy to apply and so convenient. It’s an awesome value for the price and you don’t need to be in front of a mirror to apply!
My go to all day everyday lip care! Perfect amount of moisture and it's super cheap, It's a staple in my house probably found in every room. Safe to use even on my kids! Everybody needs chapstick I highly recommend
Just a basic chapstick, don't smell the best but they do help for chapped lips. They are cheap and always good to have on hand, a lifesaver if.you have sons because they don't want anything too girly looking or smelling.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos