BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Stevie-Marie W.
The only flavor out of these that I haven't used is the strawberry. And only because I haven't finished the other two yet lol. But the three pack is perfect for my lifestyle: one for my purse, one for home, and one for backup.
Megan A.
Fort Walton beach
 The only thing I like about this particular Chapstick is the way it smells and tastes. I do not personally feel like this treats my chapped lips.  Goes on nicely and smoothly but it doesn’t offer that wow factor of I feel like my lips are getting the treatment that it deserves.  Seems as though my lips have never been healed due to this Chapstick but instead has been healed just from Vaseline rubbing on my lips and licking my lips.
Lizzy J.
Cult classic that I keep repurchasing. I love the scent of this product. It’s great value and lasts forever. I apply it several times throughout the day, and don’t even need to use lipstick. It isn’t sticky but hydrated well.
Olivea O.
L.A
I’ve been using this since childhood and it’s never let me down!! Great for chapped, dry and sore lips to keep them smooth and hydrated. I always have one in my bag at all times, I recommend this to everyone!! Great flavors too!
Khadedja A.
I’ve been using this since my elementary school days but I stopped after a few years. Yes it glides smoothly into your lips and treats dry and damaged lips but leaves clumps of the product and doesn’t smooth out the dead skin
sara c.
Fayetteville, AR
I mean it’s Chapstick. Do I need to say more? It’s the mother of lip balms. I mean I feel weird saying lip balm because lip balm is called Chapstick even when you’re talking about a different brand. ITS THE BALM OF ALL BALMS!
Kayelyn D.
Newark
This product is okay, i like it because of its convenience and the tint it leaves on your lips. It’s a good price but it requires constant application which can be frustrating. I buy it at CVS and i will probably keep buying.
Chasity D.
Mount Orab
Use this when my lips need something but nothing to strong love to where with my matte lip an great price packaging is just normal just a dollar store style I use every day with makeup during summer I buy all summer love it great smell to smells of strawberry
Kimberly E.
Coal Grove , OH
This is my go to chapstick. I love the classic smells and flavors. However, this product is good if you are beginning to show dryness on your lips. This is not something that I would use if I need intense repair and healing.
Haley S.
Hometown
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This chapstick is a great treat for you lips. It does its job from a cheap price point. The packaging on this item is easy to get into. The formula of this product is gentle on your lips, while also giving a lot of moisture and life back into your lips. This is definitely an OG product that my friends and I have been using for the longest time, and it never does us wrong. I would highly recommend if your looking for a cheap but great chapstick!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?