ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Always my go to chapstick. Easy to use and smells amazing!!!!!! It lasts me a long time also. It heals your lips if they are dry and it makes them feel good! I definitely love this product and will recommend to anyone.
I've almost always had one of these in my purse or pocket since I was a kid, and to be honest, I'm not really sure why. It works well for the first few minutes or so, but I feel like I'm constantly needing to reapply.
I don't really like the taste of this. But overall this meet my expectations because it is supposed to not make ur lips chap anymore. It isn't very long lasting. It had nice packaging. I use this product a lot beavuse it makes my lips very soft and smooth.
You can never go wrong with the basics. Cherry chapstick is my go to and I️ am a repeat buyer. You can get it at almost any store. It lasts long and have a hard to beat price. I️ definitely recommend. Love it so much.
It's a nice everyday balm but it's not something I would recommend if you are really needing a pack of hydration. They use to have a mint one that was my FAVORITE but I don't think they make that one anymore. But it's a nice one to have in your purse.
I give this this chapstick a 3 star rating Because its sticky like a cheap lip gloss.ive used this chapstick a few times when there is nothing else to use.its long lasting until you eat or drink.it did not meet my expectations Because didn' work well.
I like this product because it’s very affordable I got it from Walmart , and they’re always cheap. It’s really easy to use and I like how they have different smells to it . I would recommend it to anyone to try it out.
The worst. I hate this always have. The smell is gross, the feel is gross, the taste is gross. Its just soo hard. Feels like im scraping old, dried up wax on my lips. Does nothing for me except leave a nasty film on my lips.
I have used chapstick brand for years. I love the original flavors. Not a heavy waxy feel and does the job. I usually buy mine wherever I notice I need a new one. Definitely a repeat purchase. Bring grape flavor back!!
I reach for this product when I want to buy multiple chapsticks. I appreciate how soothing this is! I enjoy the variety that I get. The value is also really cheap which is always a plus. I would recommend this product.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos