ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
One of my all time favorite chapsticks! I come back to this brand almost every time!! It smells great and gives my lips a smooth and silky finish. I typically get the little samplers from my dentist office everytime I go.
Chapstick is s classic! It is well made and very hydrating to your lips. The packaging is simple, and the product is long lasting. I have gone through so many tubes because I use it all the time. I will continue to buy it
This was the first ever lip balm I tried and it forever holds a special place in my heart. I bought mine at my local Rite Aid but you can find it at a lot of other stores like CVS, Target, Walmart, or most grocery stores.
The flavors in the variety pack are all enjoyable. Chapstick brand has always been my go-to because it lasts but doesn’t feel waxy or chunky. It’s cheap, lasts a long time, and doesn’t melt in your pocket. Plus, nearly every store carries this brand, so it isn’t difficult to replace if you lose it.
I love these fruity flavors! They smell and taste amazing! I use them often. They’re inexpensive and easy to find during certain times of the year! Although it’s winter, you can still find these on amazon. Definitely a good purchase!
I love these chapsticks. They are so moisturizing and creamy. They apply very nicely and are very smooth. I have purchased them from CVS and from target multiple times. They last for a while but do need to be reapplied. I would definetly purchase them again
this one is my childhood chapstick! it is so gentle on lines and gives the amount of hydration and smoothness excluding the burning sensation it's great value and i haven't used one of these in so long but i recommend!!!!
Each one smells amazing. It's always my go to for daily lip care. I always keep one in every purse. Great when you need a quick lip hydration. I usually wear it before putting on a drying matte liquid lipsticks.
I reach for this product when I want to buy multiple chapsticks. I appreciate how soothing this is! I enjoy the variety that I get. The value is also really cheap which is always a plus. I would recommend this product.
The chapsticks are very nice to use. It is very smooth and it makes my lips not dry. When I run in the wind it makes my lips very dry and cracky so when I come home I get my chapstick and put it on. It works very well.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos