ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This chapstick is very basic but helps my lips stay hydrated in the winter. It's super cheap and always seen at the registers of all of the grocery stores that I have shopped at lately. I always pick up a tube when I see it
Great for chapped lips and if you aren't a big fan of matte finish on lipstick simply smudge this on your lips and pucker up totally helps avoid those nasty chapped lips
Classic lip balm: cheap, easy to use, seemingly never melts no matter how hot it gets. SO cheap, especially the three packs. Not the most moisturizing but a good backup or easy pick when I forget lip balm on a trip.
The product was really creamy on my lips and also tasted good. Unlike others, it didn't leave a stinging or burning sensation and it gave my lips a hit of pink. I recommend this product to people with normal lip dryness.
Cherry Chapstick is a classic for a reason - it's inexpensive, it works, and the smell is nice but not so strong as to be overwhelming. I've been using this since I was a kid and it has never let me down. I would absolutely recommend classic cherry Chapstick.
This chapstick is nice to throw on when you need it, but it doesn't stay on for very long and needs constant reapplication. It's in almost every store you walk into so I've used it many times and am never very impressed
I'm not a big chap stick person but when I had tried this one I did like it and also I do like how chap sticks have an amazing smell and everything it just makes you want to use it everyday day just because of the smell so after all I did love this product
This chap stick speaks for itself. It smells good, tastes good and leaves the lips hydrated and ready for the day. Any time I have dry lips I put this on and my lips are back to normal within 30 minutes! Amazing product!
Best smelling chapstick in the world. This is what I use for soft, hydrated lips. It works wonders to prime with! Super affordable. I keep one in my purse and a couple on my makeup stand. I would recommend it to anyone!
Do not like chopstick brand at all. I have to use it constantly and that's probably due to the fact that there's alcohol in the ingredients. I've used it on and off for years, it is very affordable but not a good product.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos