ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
It’s a classic! Always have at least one around the house or in my bag or in my car! Affordable and gets the job done! I also don’t feel like you have to re apply every 2 minuets like with some other brands. I will continue to repurchase Chapstick brand moisturizer!
I honestly love this chap stick! And it's really cheap but it works perfectly. This makes my lips smooth looking fresh and it works really good if you wanna try on a matte liquid lipstick. Just apply this chap stick then your liquid lipstick and there you have it.
Always always always kept my lips nice and moisturized! Most feel like they are too cakey on my lips but this feels like it's actually getting down in and working! Barely have to use any cause I literally go to sleep and wake up with it still moisturizing my lips!
It might be a basic chapstick but it works. Amazing at that. I just it was just more moisturizing. Its a small product so u can carry it around with u. And u can find anywheres i havnt been to a store where i couldn't find it
I have uses product for over 10 years and I absolutely love it and it's so cheap you can find this product in almost any store that you walk into a most of the time to have it right at the register this is worth the purchase
I’ve used this and I love how there are many variety flavors. It keeps your lips from drying and can take it anywhere you go. Easy to apply on the lips. Super affordable and convenient. Really recommend this product. I’ve been using this for the past 6 years now. 👍🏻
Not the greatest chapstick. It's not smooth and easy to glide on as I prefer. It leaves my lips feeling waxy instead of soft and smooth. It's really cheap though and keeps them from cracking. Probably won't buy again though.
Although I like to apply my chapstick after exfoliating my lips, I had to stop doing it when I realized that my chapstick would dry up and make my lips dry again. It's a great, smooth feeling at first, but not after a while.
I love multi packs of anything. Love variety. Sometimes it is hard to find the multi scented. I've used chap stick since I was young. I carry one in my purse, diaper bag. Every where. They don't do well in the heat because they melt. I would continue to buy though.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos