BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Jenna L.
Redlands, CA
Always always always kept my lips nice and moisturized! Most feel like they are too cakey on my lips but this feels like it's actually getting down in and working! Barely have to use any cause I literally go to sleep and wake up with it still moisturizing my lips!
Annette A.
I bought a pack of 3 from dollar tree and I must say, they are my favorite. I always have to carry a chapstick. Whether it's in my bag, car or work locker I have to have plenty. Cherry scent with a touch of minty fresh feel.
Liz C.
This product is great if you have very dry or chapped lips because it's very moisturizing. It's easy to use and apply. It will last you all day while you run your errands. I have used this product for as long as I can remember.  I would totally recommend to others!
Savannah T.
Louisville, KY
I had unflavored version. I use this product about once a day when I remember, if not more. It's easy to keep in your pocket due to its size. I use many different brands but Chapstick is by far my most used brand. I recommend
Y L.
I really like this product because it's such a classic lip balm and is also very moisturizing. It's easy to use, but the packaging is what you pay for. The sides of my chapstick under the cap get dirty sometimes, but that's a problem with most chapsticks. I like this product but probably won't buy it religiously.
Sam M.
St. Louis
To be honest this is an amazing product. I have bought so many of these. It's very cheap and last a long time. It has the perfect taste and it is silky smooth. This product is great for chapped lips and dry lips. I love this.
Cynthia K.
I've used this chapstick for sometime. Nothing fancy but it leaves my lips soft all day long. Although I have to admit during winter I do have to change my routine and use the Burt's bees ultra conditioning lip balm with kokum butter. Other than that no complaints.
Alexandra O.
Can never go wrong with a basic cherry chopstick! It always exceeds expectations especially during the winter time. I bought it at Walmart and it's so easy to apply. I always have one in my purse just in case of an emergency!
Maurvi P.
Jacksonville , FL
Product arrived on time and in perfect conditions when ordered. Chapstick is my  number 1 lip balm. It protects very well and has an excelent price. So much better than some expensive ones. I will strongly recommend this product for daily usage!!
Nina H.
Woodburn
This product is so good, I love it and know I can always depend on it when I have chapped lips or just need to moisturize them. It has always met my expectations with my results by recovering my lips from being chapped. I honestly recommend this chapstick and can we talk about the smell, I don't know about you but I always prefer the scented when it comes to my lips.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?