ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This product gives a great moistness to your lips.It is very long lasting. Also it has a great price point and is very affordable. This was my first time using the product and I would use it again. I would recommend to others.
I didn’t really care for this product. It went on rough and felt dry and waxy. It does protect the lips against the elements but I didn’t like the way it felt at all. Would much prefer something more along the lines of a balm.
Cherry chapstick is the best flavor ever. It's smells so good and reminds me of my childhood. I don't think I could survive the winter without it. I have these littered throughout my house and in all of my winter/fall jackets.
This isn't my favorite chapstick but I have used it before. I'm a sucker for anything with cherry flavoring or smell. This chapstick is nice and smooth, but I don't know if it's actually doing anything to cure my chapped lips.
I really like using this product personally. It is a very good brand and it works very well. They have so many different types of scents so if you don't like cherry or strawberry there are many more scents for you to chose from
Classic chapstick to start with. Easy to fit in your pockets and store them anywhere. Cheap and nothing special. But still better than Carmen. My parents have been using this for decades and we still found nothing wrong with it.
I use this chap stick often just to keep my lips soft and it always tends to work. I like how smooth it is once it is applied. To me it's long lasting if your not like sweating or eating. I would recommend it to others though.
I've tried chapstick brand numerous times. It's always a inexpensive decent product. It's okay for chapped lips but I use it to prevent and protect from winter weathers harsh effect on my lips. I would recommend this product.
I had unflavored version. I use this product about once a day when I remember, if not more. It's easy to keep in your pocket due to its size. I use many different brands but Chapstick is by far my most used brand. I recommend
This works really well for dry lips. I also smells really good too! This has been my go to chapstick for awhile. I always keep a a stick of the green tube in my purse. If you are looking for a good chapstick, go for this one!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos